2012 summer bucket list.
here’s the list of things i want to do this summer. marking them off as i go! if you have your own bucket list, please share the link in the comments below, or comment with your list if you don’t have a blog!
1. go camping. went to altamont 6/30/12 went to beth lake on 8/11/12 2. grow a plant. (err.. keep a plant alive) bought the easiest to keep alive plant ever–living stones–on 8/4/12
3. take a cooking class with marshall. took a caribbean cooking class on 7/5/12
4. visit another country. went to costa rica 7/18/12-7/28/12
5. swim. swam in st. george on 6/22/12
6. buy art. bought the labyrinth original artwork by kat martin on 6/16/2012
7. have a picnic. had one at liberty park with bloggers on 6/30/12
8. cross the monkey bars.
9. read a book. read “gone girl” while in costa rica. also started “sharp objects”.
10. pay it forward.
11. road trip. st. george and vegas! 6/22/12-6/24/12
12. farmers market. 6/16/2012
13. eat at three new brunch spots. #1: bear paw cafe on 6/24/12, #2 z’tejas on 7/7/12, #3 bread & chocolate on 7/26/12 (in costa rica)
14. bikram. 7/8/12 with kerryne 15. blogger potluck. 6/30/12
16. make coconut ice cream.
17. like my arms. rock climbing on 7/14/12 helped this a lot! RX+ week drove this home.. i like them. dare i say a lot?
18. mow the lawn. done 8/19/12 19. hike. hiked in the jungle of manzanillo on 7/25/12 (costa rica) hiked pipeline on 8/15/12
20. walk the dogs. we have been walking them on the warm summer nights as much as possible!
21. ride motorcycle to ruth’s diner. went on 8/5/12 and it was so fun! i am loving the motorcycle :)
22. game night. played phase 10 with friends on 7/19/12, 7/20/12 (costa rica)
23. wakeboarding. (might not happen in the summer but will for SURE happen in september! boating trip planned!)
24. rock climbing. went on 7/14/12 cannot wait to go again
25. bike. 6/16/2012 biked to barnes & noble and around town solo. went again on 7/15/12.
26. donate old, unused belongings. got rid of SO MANY CLOTHES!
27. eat a tin foil dinner. ate one on 8/25/12
28. go to lagoon. went on 7/13/12
29. enjoy the backyard. <–getting there! we had the landscaper come and now just have to get the grass to grow (and then i can mow it.. see #18)
make dutch oven peach cobbler. made it while camping on 8/11/12
want to join in on the fun?
grab a button! just copy & paste the code from the box below into your post (html) or your sidebar(html widget.) clicking on it will lead to this page.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mealsandmovesblog.com/summer" title="bucket list"><img src="http://mealsandmovesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/wid.jpg" alt="bucket list" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
please use the comments below to tell me how your bucket list crossing-off is going!!!