i am not a certified trainer, but i exercise a lot. these are some of my favorite moves and workouts.. but definitely not ALL of them.
remember, these are the moves that work for me. always consult a professional before trying a new workout move or regimen.
- 10-10-10 triple machine HIIT.
- 20-15-10 HIIT.
- 20 min elliptical HIIT (increasing speed + resistance).
- 3-2-1 heart rate blastoff HIIT.
- 4 x 5 HIIT.
- increasing speed HIIT.
- jog/sprint split HIIT.
- my go-to 20 minute HIIT.
- plyometric warmup routine.
- slow paced & increasing incline treadmill HIIT
- the best 10 minute stairmill routine.
full body weight training.
- barbell deadlift to bent over row.
- bridge with chest press.
- dumbbell pullover to ball crunch.
- jump-over-lunges on bosu ball.
- lunge off step with forward lean.
- single leg bench dips.
- step up with knee up+biceps curl.
- wide stance squat with dumbbell front raise.
lower body weight training.
- bulgarian split squats. (video)
- dumbbell squat. (video)
- my go-to lower body workout.
- seated calf raises.
- stiff legged dumbbell deadlifts. (video)
upper body weight training.
workout programs i love.