dedicated december 2012.
dedicated december is a challenge for you to stay active during the month of december. you will get one point/entry for EVERY workout you complete!
for each and every workout you complete in december,leave a comment on below. make sure you tell us what the workout was!
- “today i ran 3 miles in the bitter, bitter cold.”
- “today i went snowboarding for 7 hours! yeahhh pow day!”
- “today i went to the gym and completed a lower body workout using free weights.”
- “today i shoveled snow for 45 minutes. i shoveled my neighbor’s driveway, too!”
sorry, but shopping, baking, or chasing your dog/kids because they got a hold of the expensive christmas gift for your mother-in-law does not count as a workout.
oh, and if you are die hard and worked out twice in one day (at separate times) then by all means leave two different comments.
every comment you leave (meaning every workout you log) counts as one entry.
i will draw a name from the comments each week and announce the winners of each weekly prize. here they are:
week 1 (december 1 – december 8) prize: fitmixer aminos & blender bottle!
provided by fitmixer
week 2 (december 9 – december 15) prize: mixed case of larabars!
provided by larabar
week 3 (december 16 – december 22) prize: gymboss interval timer!
provided by gymboss
week 4 (december 23 – december 31) prize: thermos cold hydration bottle!
provided by thermos
for the MOST workouts logged the entire month: $25 gift card to swanson health products!
provided by swanson health products
- you DO NOT have to have a blog to participate. don’t be shy! just leave a comment below every time you work out this month.
- comments left that are NOT actual workout entries will be deleted (so the random drawing is easier.)
for you bloggers out there, i encourage you to invite your readers to join in the dedicated december fun! feel free to use the images for the challenge.
grab a button! just copy & paste the code from the box below into your post (html) or your sidebar(html widget.) clicking on it will lead to this page.
use the official image! just copy & paste the code from the box below into your post. clicking on it will lead to this page.
so, what do you say? are you in?? i hope so!
leave your workouts in the comments below!
here are mine:
- december 1: row/kb, jump/kb (14:58 Rx)
- december 2: rest day, but did 100 KB swings at 25# (2 sets of 50)
- december 3: tabata repeater
- december 4: kips & bis
- december 5: m&ms (13:36 Rx)
- december 6: sm’abs
- december 7: puff & push (20:13 Rx) + 20 min easy stair mill
- december 8: saturday rec (22:25 Rx)
- december 9: snowboarding at snowbird!
- december 10: a la carte (24:24 Rx)
- december 11: legs, shoulders, tris, abs
- december 12: abriged
- december 13: dalton+ (21:47 Rx?)
- december 14: oliver sprints
- december 15: hatfield bis, tris, shoulders
- december 16: rest day.. but did some random good mornings with marshall on my back, which left my hamstrings super sore!
- december 17: timed
- december 18: trifecta
- december 19: burper (19:31 Rx)
- december 20: one sided (Rx+)
- december 21: beaver mtn
- december 22: rough tabata + 400
- december 23: four quarters workout (19:54 Rx)
- december 24: the twelve workouts of christmas
- december 25: nothing, nada, zilch!
- december 26: TWO rounds of burporama (420 burpees total)
- december 27: EOPU
- december 28: OTC abs & shoulders, 3 miles on treadmill walking
- december 29: cardio tabata, 3 miles on treadmill walking
- december 30: 2 miles on treadmill walking
- december 31: 3 bars of death (36.5 rounds Rx!), 3 miles on treadmill walking