for the creepers.

by Janetha on August 13, 2014

in oh baby,questions answered,random rambles

hi! one thing i have not done in months is look at my wordpress dashboard. i used to check it multiple times a day.. when i used to blog daily, care about stats, and wonder about how people were finding my blog. now days.. eh.. not a priority.

however, i was bored today and decided to check it. after clearing out over 17 thousand (YEP) spam comments (guess i better get my spam filter checked out) i decided to look at the search terms. meaning, what people are typing in that little search bar to the right.

after seeing what people are searching, i decided to write this post and either help them find what i assume they were looking for, or just make a comment about the searching.

sure, that’ll be fun!

i didn’t do anything too crazy to announce my pregnancy, but you can read the post here.

we aren’t publicly announcing our baby’s name until he is born. we do have his name picked out (we have ever since we found out he would be a boy, back in april) but we are debating on the middle name.

his first name starts with an F, and we liked alexander for a middle name.. but that would have made his initials “FAG” and i just can’t do that to him. so we have been bouncing middle names off each other and i am sure we will come to a mutual decision by the time he arrives!

i get “mormon” as a search allllll the time. not sure why people are so curious about mormonism, but they are. anyway, i was raised and baptized mormon but stopped practicing when i turned 18. although, my heart wasn’t in the religion even prior to that, but i went because i lived at home with my parents.

i think mormonism is a great religion and definitely taught me awesome morals and values growing up. it also taught me the importance of serving others. however, organized religion is not for me. i don’t know much about other religions, but i know a lot about mormonism and there are lots of parts i don’t agree with, which has in turn caused me to become inactive. i believe in god, but that’s the extent of my religiousness.

my family members are all active mormons and i will still go to church functions to support them.

i wonder why someone was searching what i can’t live without. that’s funny! but here are some things that i would say i can’t live without…

JanethaMarshall009 marshall. duh!
my family, and especially my mom.
pen & rand.
my friends.
my job, unless i fall into a ton of cash somehow..
food! namely avocado, peaches, corn, toast, ice cream, and cereal.

you can find my old blog HERE and my instagram HERE.

lots of searching for clomid and infertility lately. i guess i didn’t talk about it a ton before getting pregnant.. but people are curious.

so basically, marshall and i both had issues that had to be addressed once we decided to try to conceive. i won’t go into the details of his issues because it’s not his blog, but he did have his issues corrected back in february 2013.

after that, i still wasn’t able to conceive, so i started tracking my ovulation. we found that i was not ovulating properly—it was super late in my cycle, which made the luteal phase (period between ovulation and menstruation) very short and nearly impossible for me to conceive.

i started clomid to hopefully move my ovulation up and make my luteal phase longer. after just one round of clomid (which was pure hell, let me tell you) i got pregnant! i definitely lucked out, as i know several women who try clomid month in and month out with no luck.

that’s my story, not anything super dramatic. i am glad there are modern day resources that helped us be able to conceive!

imagemy pre-pregnancy weight was right around 130-135.

my weight today is 157.

NewImage

but people shouldn’t care about my weight. or their own weight. it’s just a number.

image wow! someone is real curious about my wedding ring. my engagement ring and wedding ring are the same ring. i didn’t want a separate wedding band.

you can read my engagement story here and my wedding recaps here, here, and here.

here is a photo of my ring, which no longer fits on my pregnant finger.

haha.. NOPE. you won’t find pregnancy workouts here. while i do miss my friends at GPP, i am loving not working out. truth be told, i am lazy at heart and i fully embrace the slug life. people ask me if i miss working out, and i am being completely honest when i say not at all. while i do enjoy lifting weights and improving my physical fitness, i kinda enjoy my couch more.. haha. it will be a challenge to get back into the swing of things a few months from now… but i am sure it’s like riding a bike, right? at least i hope so…

ok! enough search terms for now!

in other news, i am roughly two weeks away from my due date! no signs of labor yet.. but i am rooting for him to come on the 22 because that is my favorite number. seems like a good reason, right?

the nursery is basically done! marshall hung the book shelf (from ikea, fyi) this weekend…

NewImage

…and we also received a few other pieces, like the laundry basket (which i am in love with.)

NewImage

my sweet sister, suni, hemmed the curtains and is bringing them over tonight. in addition to that, we just need to wait for this super cool mobile to arrive and hang a few more piece of artwork.. then it’s completely done! i will be sure to take some photos to show you guys the finished product.

my list of “need to get for the baby” is shrinking and now it only has a handful of items.

among those items are a wrap.. i am thinking we will get the solly baby wrap per katie’s recommendation. anyone else have input on babywearing? we have an ergo, but i wanted a wrap as well. marshall and i will both use it, so it has to be a one size fits all type, not like the k’tan that has sizes.

one thing i am debating is if i should get a swing in addition to the mamaroo.

NewImage

we got the mamaroo (and infant insert) for our house, but since i will have the little guy with me at work from the time he is 6 weeks until he is 6 months, i am wondering if i should get a swing for the office. this one has crazy good reviews..

Screen Shot 2014 08 13 at 8 23 30 PM

..and hauling the mamaroo back and forth from home to the office sounds like a big pain in the butt.

if anyone has any input on swings, i am all ears! or eyes, i guess.

we also need to get boring stuff like a humidifier, air purifier, valance clips for our window valance, and new electrical outlets. and then we are DONE! feels good to say that!

my hospital bag is packed.. everyone at my office is trained.. okay, baby, you can come now :)

NewImage

1. what is something you can’t live without?

2. what is the last search you put into google?

Erica August 13, 2014 at 9:51 pm

haha- people are nosey ;). I’m nosey too. The room! So cute. I’ll hope for the 22nd for you :). I wasn’t a fan of the baby wraps- I was just afraid I was going to squish Kay. I love love loved my bjorn though.

Ingunn August 13, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Ooh, where did you get that laundry basket? We’re making a woodlandish themed nursery and it would fit right in (plus, ehm, I just realized that oh, a laundry basket might come in handy).

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:39 am

hey! it came from etsy from this shop: https://www.etsy.com/in-en/shop/jennarosehandmade

one thing, though, is that the shop owner told me that it would stand up on its own.. and it really was not stiff enough to do so. luckily, i found a basket in the plant section of ikea to put inside the laundry basket to make it stiff. not ideal, but it did the trick!

Bears Still Suck August 13, 2014 at 10:31 pm

I did a google search for your blog and I couldn’t believe that there is a website called GOMI that is dedicated to hating on your blog and just about everybody else that has a blog. I could not believe the negative things that people are saying about you. They should all be ashamed of themselves. You and your husband are the sweetest couple and I really enjoy reading about what goes on with you and Marshall. These people need to get a life! PS: I can’t wait for the newest Packer fan to arrive!

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:36 am

haha.. yeah.. GOMI is something else! but i suppose you can’t please them all. so funny, marshall has his draft this weekend and he’s telling the babe to hold on for a little longer so he can get his draft done! and he is so excited to raise the little man as a packers fan! we need to find some packers baby gear for the season. are you getting excited??

Madeline August 14, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I think the first gift this baby was given is a Packers onesie! I’m not due until Sept, so she’ll miss the start of the season, but hopefully she’ll be a good luck charm for the rest of the games!

jena August 14, 2014 at 4:01 am

We loved the boppy lounger, we used the heck out of that pillow.
The fisher price activity chair was good once she was able to support her heck and sit up a little bit. I think we started using that around 3.5-4mths (still use it at 7.5mth).
Fisher price piano mat.. my DD loved this thing. Now that she can roll she doesn’t like it so much, but she would kick that piano until the cows came home if we would let her. She loved it.
If you haven’t already gotten one, you could take a rock n play to your office as an alternative place for F to sleep. My daughter slept in her rock n play exclusively for about 11 weeks.
I would also recommend some kind of babywearing device. Whether it’s a ring sling, moby wrap (or any wrap) or ergo type carrier.

I was also going to take my daughter to work with me at about 6 weeks. My boss changed his mind and decided that working from home would be easier for me. Looking back, I am so thankful for that as I have no idea how I would have been able to take her to work. It’s very challenging to work with her around. I don’t say that to discourage you in any way – it’s just a big challenge, but I’m sure a lot of it has to do with my personality.

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:34 am

thanks for the advice! we do have a rock & play, which he will be sleeping in at home until we move to the crib, and then i could take it to my office.. but i am wondering if i need something that actually swings/moves for while i am working. i wish there was a manual lol.. there are TOO MANY CHOICES! we have a boppy–not sure if that is the same as the boppy lounger. but we also have a fisher price bouncer. we have a ton of hand me down devices so luckily we can do a little trial and error! yeah, i wish i could work from home or take longer off.. i am not looking forward to it and i am already discouraged about it before your comment, lol, but i have no choice in the matter.. so i guess i should be grateful that i can have him with me at all. and luckily marshall has a lot of down time and will be able to take him home mid-day so i can get some work done!

Kellie August 14, 2014 at 4:24 am

My son and daughter in law had the mamaroo at home and someone loaned us that swing for our house. I think it’s fine (although, in the beginning, when he was tiny, I felt like it swung/swang ??? too big)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:32 am

thanks for the feedback! the down side i have read about the mamaroo is it doesn’t swing fast enough.. so most other swings must be a bigger movement like you said. how does your grandbaby like the mamaroo?

Kellie August 14, 2014 at 4:24 am

Oh and love love love the nursery! Adorable!

Allegra August 14, 2014 at 5:08 am

That swing was my niece’s favorite! It would put her right to sleep. It’s a great investment (at least for our family). The nursery looks awesome!

julie August 14, 2014 at 5:16 am

i don’t want to start a guessing game for the name, but if you’re naming him francis that would be so cute. i love the name frank or frankie.

i’m probably way off but i had to say it :)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:25 am

haha.. actually marshall suggested frances for a middle name, but that is a female name in my mind. although, we recently watched house of cards and the main character is named frances, so it is a little more masculine to me right now. but, nope, not our boy’s name! xo

Elizabeth E August 15, 2014 at 6:36 pm

There are actually two versions of the name! Frances for a girl, and Francis for a boy. I had both a boy Francis and a girl Frances in my class with me in my (very small) college. Also boy/girl Rhett and boy/girl Tayloe — all unusual names!

Janetha August 16, 2014 at 10:53 am

Yeah there are so many unisex names out there! My BFF just named her baby girl Stevie.. love it!

lindsay August 14, 2014 at 5:37 am

i remember your old blog. In fact, i was just looking at mine the other day thinking i’ve been doing this for way to long, shouldn’t i be rich by now? haha, never.

Googled –> how to get dog hair out of the corners of the carpet. ya, my vacuum sucks (haha pun no intended). love u

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:24 am

haha i love puns! and YES we should be rich!

Tina Muir August 14, 2014 at 5:52 am

What an interesting post, I am not sure if blogger allows me to do that, but I would be curious to see. I think most people just type my name into google to find me. Funny so many people were that interested in your baby name. Will be an exciting post when you do :)

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More August 14, 2014 at 6:59 am

I can’t live without coffee! No way, no how!

Lindsay @ Lindsay's List August 14, 2014 at 7:27 am

my sister has that swing and loves it. i say you def. need it for the office! makes a huge difference to have somewhere safe (and calming) to put the baby!

Carbzilla August 14, 2014 at 8:18 am

You’re due exactly when my coworker’s wife is due so we’ll have lots of baby announcements just in time for my birthday!

Love and kisses!

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:09 am

yay! i wonder when it’ll beeeeee!

Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out August 14, 2014 at 8:39 am

I always crack up at the weird search terms that lead people to my blog!

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:09 am

those are always funny! i should go look at those, it’s been awhile since i have. these were terms people actually searched for on my blog, so they make more sense, but the terms that lead people here are always soooo random.

Isabella Adriana August 14, 2014 at 9:36 am

I would also recommend getting a wrap for your stomach for after the birth. It helps you loose weight faster and your stomach shrink back to it’s normal state.

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:08 am

my friend already gifted me her belly bandit!

Calee August 14, 2014 at 9:59 am

The weirdest search term that led someone to my blog was “Super Boobs”. You’ve met me. In no way, shape, or form are my boobs “super”. :)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 10:07 am

i mean i like ‘em!

Megan August 14, 2014 at 10:59 am

My little guy was born in May and we have that exact swing. He loves it! It calms him down if he is fussy and he’ll sleep in it for long periods of time. I definitely recommend it! It does swing pretty fast on the lowest setting when they are really tiny, but you can put a heavy blanket in there with him and it slows it right down. And, before you know it you’ll have to increase the speed :) Also, definitely get the one that plugs in or you will go through batteries like crazy!

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 11:11 am

thank you for the feedback! so helpful.

Janessa August 14, 2014 at 11:58 am

I took my baby girl with me to work as well, for a little over a year after she was born- and i loved having a swing in my office! It was where she slept and she loved just playing in there looking at the mobile. Once she was around 8 months she starting sleeping in the pack and play I brought and had outgrown the swing. But, it was a lifesaver while it lasted! I borrowed one from a friend- but wished I had one at home too. But, if you can only have one, bring it to work! You’ll get soo much more use out of it.
Also, I don’t know how stressful your work load can be, but I recommend having a day or two a week where you take the babe to a sitter instead of bringing him to work- it kept me sane! I loved having her at work (and now work with her from home a couple days a week) and on those days I was also able to get errands done on lunch and random meetings that I couldn’t do with a baby there. Good Luck!!! :)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 12:03 pm

thanks for your input! luckily marshall typically has 1 or 2 days off a week, depending on his schedule, so that will be nice to have him take the baby. i will definitely look into getting a swing for the office. thank you!

Katie August 14, 2014 at 12:09 pm

I LOVE when you do these posts! haha.. for the creepers. One thing I can’t live without- love. & coffee.

Angie @ Pint of Goals August 14, 2014 at 1:38 pm

I used that swing with my daughter, and she slept in it exclusively until 3.5 months when we move her into a crib. It’s big but it’s a good one.
My daughter still sleeps with a sound machine, and it helps so much to drown out noise in and out of the house. Not sure where your little guy will be sleeping at work but it may be useful so people don’t have to be extra quiet.

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 1:50 pm

i actually have a sound machine on the way! luckily i have my own office so there won’t be the issue of loud people, but i have heard awesome things about sound machines so i made sure to order one. thank you!

Em August 14, 2014 at 1:53 pm

We have that Fisher Price and my five month-old son uses it daily, but like the post above says, it’s big and requires a good amount of room; maybe not the most practical if you have limited space, but it does work great and babies seem to love it.

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:06 pm

i have a ton of room in my office.. i think i will get it for there! thank you!

Michelle W August 14, 2014 at 2:00 pm

I just wanted to add my two cents about the Mamaroo. We bought it for our baby when she was about two months old and she did not like it. We had hoped that it would sooth her (she had colic) or at least be another place for her to be when we were home. It was quite expensive and she didn’t like being in it at all. I would agree with the other people when they say it’s not a swing at all — more like a “swayer” or something. It would be nice if it had some vibration to it and was more of a swing, like the FP one you’re thinking about getting. I would recommend the FP one over the Mamaroo. I think the FP one will take you through at least four months where the Mamaroo is sort of small and won’t last too long. Going back to work after six weeks will be like torture for you! I am so glad he’ll be going with you, although it’s going to be hard to focus on anything but him : ) Good luck to you!

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:06 pm

thank you for your input! ugh lots to think about. and, i know, blah.. six weeks :(

Lisa August 14, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I have both the MamaRoo and FP Swing. The Roo was great when my daughter was first born – especially the car ride setting! The swing is good now (though at 5 months – and she’s little) she’s getting bored of it. I didn’t put her in the swing during the first 2 months – just the Roo but I think it would be good to have the swing at work and Roo for home. It’s too heavy to bring back and forth with all of the other baby stuff you need with you!

Also someone mentioned the piano activity mat and that was lent to us and we love it! My daughter has a great time with that. We have a variety of activity mats, which I suggest – I think they are the best!

Good luck!!

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:05 pm

thank you, thank you!!

Annette@FitnessPerks August 14, 2014 at 2:59 pm

I loooovveee the nursery (At least the parts I can see)!! CUTE!

And YES. Get the swing. My little baby looooovvees that fisher price swing. Like love looooves it :)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:07 pm

thank you for your advice! xoxo

Katie August 14, 2014 at 3:12 pm

It’s so fun to see what people are interested in. Also, the only thing we really HAD to have with Jesse was the solly wrap and the ergo…but you knew that! (and the last search I put into google was “how do bees turn nectar into honey”…also, how in the world did parent’s answer their toddlers’ questions before youtube??!)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:51 pm

hahaha i imagine our parents just made up answers! <3 you

Megan August 14, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Yes yes yes get a swing for the office! My baby girl (8.5 months old now) still loves her swing! We have the Fisher Price Discover and Grow swing (www.buybuybaby.com/store/product/fisher-price-reg-discover-39-n-39-grow-trade-cradle-39-n-swing/1040283616?categoryId=32026). Just a side note, my SIL has the swing you mentioned in your post, and neither of her babies liked it. It lays pretty flat, which is good for napping, but it isn’t good at all for entertaining them (especially when they get older). The swing I have can recline (good for sleeping) and can sit upright (good for play time). Both of my kids have loved their swing. It’s a life saver! Also, you may want to get a bouncy seat/chair for your son to keep at work. We used this one for both kids (http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/product/fisher-price-reg-worldwide-infant-to-toddler-rocker/1041352571?categoryId=32024) and both loved it. My daughter would sleep in it for HOURS (better than she sleeps in her crib! Ha!). You are so lucky that you get to bring the little guy to work with you! :)

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:50 pm

your comment has been so helpful! thank you!

Erika August 14, 2014 at 3:45 pm

We bought a swing for our baby thinking it was going to be the answer to our prayers. Unfortunately, she hated it from day one. My advice to you is, borrow any gadget or piece of baby equipment from a family member or friend before deciding to purchase them. You never know what they’re going to like or dislike and then you don’t have to go through the pain of returning it.
Good luck! I can’t wait to see your beautiful baby boy

Janetha August 14, 2014 at 3:54 pm

that’s a great suggestion! i will see if any mamas around here have a swing i can test out once he arrives.

Adrienne August 14, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Hey I’m not a big comments poster, but maybe this will help you and save you some money…
We also got the mamaroo bc it’s awesome–and our kid hated it! He’s 8 weeks now and I’m slowly convincing him to like it more but he prefers an old borrowed little chair that we got as a hand ms down. I had planned to keep it at my parents’ house but totally stole it back! So ask friends if they have something to borrow as well!

Becky @ TheBexFactor August 14, 2014 at 7:24 pm

I almost forgot what I was going to comment because I got distracted by a previous comment about GOMI. How terrible that a site like that exists?! Can we just quit with the internet bullying already! Wow.

Anyways, I had an Ergo and a Baby Hawk for my little guy and I loved both of them. My baby daddy wore the Baby Hawk a lot and it was totally fine and the little man was always comfy. It’s really easy to tie. That would be my suggestion.

Totally crazy that you only get 6 weeks off. But I guess that’s cool that you get to take babes to work with you!

ML Bishop August 14, 2014 at 8:12 pm

While I may not have been the source of any of those creative search terms, I have been checking the blog for baby updates! I LOVE your nursery- you’ve really created an awesomely unique space for your little guy. Just wanted to send you good vibes for an easy delivery and everything to go smoothly.

Mollie @ Sprinkles of Life August 15, 2014 at 8:14 am

He’s alomost here!! As someone from the outside…it has gone so fast!!! ok, now wait- you get to take him to work with you?!? How awesome! I wish I woulda had that option when Kaydin was a baby. Prob hard to get work done but MUCH cheaper! ;)

Leighanne August 15, 2014 at 8:54 am

Janetha, I commented on an older post about the Mamaroo and how I want it in the future (for my next baby). The swing I currently have for my daughter is the fisher price snugga-bunny you posted. I would recommend that one. My daughter loved it. Like a previous posted said, it does swing pretty fast. My daughter was 6 lbs 10 oz when she was born and it was way too fast for her, even at the lowest setting. We draped a blanket over her and let it drag on the floor. That slowed it down enough until she weighed more and her weight slowed it down.

Off topic, but in regards to the rock and bounce. My daughter developed plagiocephaly (flattening on one side of her head) because of torticollis, which doctors believe developed in utero. She has been in a corrective helmet for several weeks and her head it rounding nicely. There are countless parents whose babies have plagiocephaly and believe it is due to overuse of the rock and bounce. I don’t have one so I can’t comment on it personally, but please be careful with overuse (sorry, don’t want to scare you, but rather make you aware).

Enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy. All the best!

Andrea August 15, 2014 at 11:40 am

Have that exact swing. Love it as does the baby!

Aimee August 15, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Hey, I have a different version of a fisher price swing. I loved that you can change position/direction of the swing. I did side to side a lot when my girls were very young. It does have a huge footprint, but if you have room go for it. Only downfall for me was mine only took batteries, but I saw a plug on the one you picked. Best wishes in the weeks to come.

Kristen August 16, 2014 at 12:17 pm

We had a similar swing for my daughter back when she was a baby (8 years ago… sniff). It was an absolute lifesaver. I remember there were a few weeks when the swing was the ONLY place she would actually sleep. That Mamaroo looks cool, I don’t think they were around back then.

Lindsay August 17, 2014 at 10:42 am

Baby “gear” is s overwhelming! What to buy/try, will your kid even like it, is it safe/well made, etc. If you read reviews and recommendations online, it seems like everything half of the people loved it and half hated it! We have a little swing I got at a consignment sale for $10…if she loves it maybe we’ll get a bigger/nicer one. We also have a Rockaroo (the cheaper version of the MamaRoo, but still $$$!) and I haven’t opened it yet because I’m still deciding whether it’s worth the money to risk her not liking it or only using it for a few weeks. It was a gift and I’ve heard they hold their value really well so you can always re-sell it but…that sounds like a pain lol. It’s another thing that has mixed reviews, though, some people say they don’t know how they could have lived without it!

We also have a little bouncy seat that I got on consignment for about $10. AND we also have a Rock N’ Play, which is another thing I am on the fence about because I have been reading some safety warnings (not recommended by pediatricians for sleeping due to compression of the airways from the decline) and some anecdotes from parents who say it was nearly impossible to get their kid to sleep flat (in a crib or pack n play) once they got used to sleeping on the decline in the rock n play). But then I’ve also heard from other parents that it was the ONLY way their kid would sleep for any decent amount of time. So…I’m due in two weeks and I still don’t know what we’ll use! It’s all very confusing!

Marisa August 18, 2014 at 9:37 am

How funny that people search for those things on your blog. I only search for specific recipes because I’m too lazy to scroll through the meals link. I think the last one was Greek pasta salad. So when you get those searches, it is your non cooking lazy older sister saying hi from San Diego. Love you!

Janetha August 18, 2014 at 11:21 am

love you too.. did you find us jobs there yet?

Mary Legare Whaley August 29, 2014 at 8:00 pm

First off, you may not see this comment since this post is a few days old, but I used to read your blog all the time. I LOVED it. I think I still do, but I just dropped off blogging completely for over a year. But it’s Friday night after a LONG week, and I’m just playing (with some wine…) and recalled a few of my favorite old blogs. Yours is one of them. And seeing this post reminded me of why I stopped blogging….I checked my Wordpress stats to find I was a victim of Getoffmyinternets.com, and I was so bummed I just kind of quit…that’s my sob story. I was hurt, so I bailed. Anyway, I’m back to business. People search weird crap online. It’s hilarious. To answer your question, my last Google search was about my dream last night “bees/wasps/hornets attack, dream interpretation”. The results were kind of bizarre. I’m scared to death of stinging insects, but I’ve never been stung. I think I’m allergic, since both of my parents are deathly allergic. The results were not right…I can’t live without: my mom! I don’t have anything tangible that matters to me so much that I couldn’t live without it. Whenever I’m unsure, scared, curious, whatever…I ask my mom. She’s better than Google! But forget all that….I didn’t know you were pregnant!? That’s how long it’s been. Congrats girl! You’re gonna be a badass mom. I love my mom, but I’d take you as my mom ANY day! =) Good luck in the days ahead. You got this.

Janetha August 31, 2014 at 10:40 am

so good to hear from you!!! and glad you are back. it’s OK about GOMI. not everyone is supposed to like everyone.. that’s my logic.