it’s a special day around these parts.
here, let me tell you why!
so, flashing back to the blog birthdays of meals & moves’ past…
in 2010 (blog birthday #1, video can be seen HERE) i gave away the following:
- blender bottle <–still use these daily to house my protein shakes. they are the only bottles big enough! we have four in our house.
- trident tropical twist <–chewed two pieces today.
- luna bars <–still like these, but don’t recall the last time i ate one…
- kombucha <–drank a citrus one at lunch today!
- tera’s whey <–i have switched to MRM whey because i am cheap, but my heart belongs to tera’s whey, it is my favorite whey. all the whey! (nerd.)
- mighty maple peanut butter <–still love it, but haven’t had it in months! actually i am not sure any stores near me sell it anymore…?
- shredded spoonfuls cereal <–yep, staring at it in my pantry now. love the stuff. although i am trying to eat cereals with no added sugar these days. bo-ring.
- oxygen magazine <–love, love, love. forever and always!
in 2011 (blog birthday #2, video can be seen HERE) i gave away the following:
- adora calcium discs <–still love these as a sweet way to get my calcium in
- xanthan & guar gums <–love these and use them to thicken my smoothies, sauces, and soups all the time. i keep them on my countertop for easy access.
- luna bars <–again, still enjoy these but don’t know when i last ate one.
- larabar <–still love these but randy loves them more than me, see here.
- the simply bar <—favorite bar! by far!
- contigo water bottle <–i stand behind the claim that these are the best water bottles out there. ever.
- bagel thins <–i haven’t had these in probably 6 months. i have been eating regular bagels and bread instead. i do think they are tasty, though!
- alexia fries coupon <–yes, we eat these often, most recently here!
- kodiak cakes pancake mix <–a utah local product that i will always use and love.
- mighty maple peanut butter <–see above.
geez, i guess my favorites really haven’t changed much! but at least i have added to the list. and now.. here are the details on this year’s favorite things blog birthday giveaway! oh and i am wearing the same peach treats earrings as i was in the 2011 post. typical.
well, that’s a wrap! hope you have a lovely weekend.
oh, and if you want a good laugh, here is some footage of the dogs after their bath yesterday. they’re ridiculous!
xo. janetha g.