hi there! thanks for joining in on the dedicated december fun.
dedicated december is a challenge for you to stay active during the month of december. you will get one point/entry for EVERY workout you complete!
for each and every workout you complete in december, leave a comment below. make sure you tell us what the workout was!
- “today i ran 3 miles in the bitter, bitter cold.”
- “today i went snowboarding for 7 hours! yeahhh pow day!”
- “today i went to the gym and completed a lower body workout using free weights.”
- “today i shoveled snow for 45 minutes. i shoveled my neighbor’s driveway, too!”
sorry, but shopping, baking, or chasing your dog/kids because they got ahold of the expensive christmas gift for your mother-on-law does not count as a workout.
oh, and if you are die hard and worked out twice in one day (at separate times) then by all means leave two different comments.
every comment you leave (meaning every workout you log) counts as one entry.
prize for december 1-10 entries: jamie eason livefit trainer supplement stack.
provided by bodybuilding.com
prize for december 11-17 entries: the simply bar box of protein bars—winner picks the flavor.
provided by the simply bar.
prize for december 18-24 entries: chobani 32 oz prize pack—two 32 oz tubs.
provided by chobani.
prize for december 25-31 entries: contigo cold thermos with straw.
provided by me.
a prize will be awarded to the person who logs the MOST workouts in december.
keep hot auto seal thermos & contigo duo keep cold bottle with straw.
you guys know i love my contigo products! this prize will be purchased & shipped by me. (no sponsor.)
and for a little random fun, a prize will go to the person who completes the most CREATIVE workout. this will be judged by YOU GUYS with a poll at the end of the month.
$10 gift card to amazon.com
this prize will be purchased by me (no sponsor.)
- you DO NOT have to have a blog to participate. don’t be shy! just leave a comment on the dedicated december page every time you work out this month.
- i will tally up all the workouts the first week of january.
- winners will be announced the second week of january.
- comments left below that are NOT actual workout entries will be deleted (so the random drawing is easier.)
for you bloggers out there, i encourage you to invite your readers to join in the dedicated december fun! feel free to use the images for the challenge.
grab a button! just copy & paste the code from the box below into your post (html) or your sidebar(html widget.) clicking on it will lead to this page.
let me know if you need help with the techy part of it all.
and, because i need some accountability of my own and won’t be entering my own contest.. here is my december dedication:
- 12/1: day 53 livefit trainer (shoulders) had to train at home because gym power was out
- 12/2: day 54 livefit trainer (easy legs)
- 12/3: day 55 livefit trainer (back, rear delts, 30 min moderate cardio)
- 12/4: 30 minutes moderate cardio on stairmill (to make up for thursday’s missed session)
- 12/5: day 57 livefit trainer (first day of phase 3, quads & calves)
- 12/6: day 58 livefit trainer (did it at 5:35 AM!!! back, bis, tris, sprints) + ran at park with dogs in 12* temps
- 12/7: day 59 livefit trainer (chest, shoulders, abs, sprints)
- 12/8: day 60 livefit trainer (hamstrings, glutes, calves)
- 12/9: day 61 livefit trainer (back, biceps, abs, sprints)
- 12/10: run at park with dogs
- 12/11: day 62 livefit trainer (shoulders, triceps, abs, sprints)
- 12/12: day 64 livefit trainer (quads & calves)
- 12/13: day 65 livefit trainer (back, arms, abs, sprints)
- 12/14: day 66 livefit trainer (shoulders, chest, abs, sprints) in the morning again! go me!
- 12/15: day 67 livefit trainer (legs) in the morning AGAIN! wow.
- 12/16: day 68 livefit trainer (back, abs, biceps, sprints)
- 12/17: day 69 livefit trainer (shoulders, calves, tris, sprints)
- 12/18: NOTHING. rest!
- 12/19: day 71 livefit trainer (legs)
- 12/20: day 72 livefit trainer (back & abs)
- 12/21: day 73 livefit trainer (chest & calves)
- 12/22: day 74 livefit trainer (arms & abs)
what was your workout today?