i liked it.

by Janetha on July 11, 2013

in random rambles

happy thursday. it’s really my friday because we have our company lagoon day tomorrow! lagoon is an amusement park here in utah. it’s like a very, very, very small version of six flags. add one more very in there for good measure. anyway, marshall and i are checking out pacific rim in about an hour, so i thought i would jot down a quick post before we head out!

before i get started, i want to take a moment and let you all know my niece, nora marie, is still in the NICU. isn’t she a doll?

NewImage

she’s a little fighter, but because she was early she has to stay in there until she is healthy enough to go home. she’s struggling with some things, but i know she will be 100% soon. please send good thoughts her way, and if you are the praying type, prayers would be appreciated. thank you!

awhile back i did a post about instagrammers that i love to follow. it was fun, so i thought i would do another round! here are a handful of photos i have liked along with the account the photos belong to. if you want to see how to find all the photos YOU have liked on instagram, i gave a tutorial here.

NewImage

//via susieairheart. susie was one of my very first blog friends! she now mainly posts photos of her adorable king charles cavalier spaniel, buster. i am partial to that breed because penny is half cavalier. buster is a hoot and susie also posts foodie photos and beautiful shots of the country to my north.

NewImage

//va twopeasandpod. maria is a local utah food blogger known for her delicious cookie recipes.  her instagram feed always has the most gorgeous photos of mouth watering food! she also has the cutest little boy who is always doing something good for a laugh.

NewImage

//via newschoolnomad_girlhero. my friend jenn travels the USA with her family and lives in an RV. needless to say, she sees a lot more than what most of us are able to. i love checking out all her beautiful photos of far off places that i’d like to visit one day. she also shoots pics of her fam–her husband, two sons, two pups, and a cat. yep, they’re all living in the RV!

NewImage

//via trulyjess. jess is on a serious mission to get fit and she’s taking us all along for the ride through her instagram feed. you can always count on her for inspirational posts. she’s one of the most dedicated ladies i know and i am so proud of her! check her out if you are in need of some workout motivation!

well, i was going to go for five.. but we are leaving to the movie! so four will have to cut it. have a wonderful friday! you still have a little time to enter my under armour giveaway. get on it.

1. who are some of your favorite instagrammers?

2. what is the last thing you took a photo of?

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats July 12, 2013 at 1:11 am

That cookie looks delicious! And Truly Jess’s transformation is amazing! :)

Last thing I took a photo of was my dinner last night at a vegetarian restaurant I went to with my mum. The last photo was of dessert a tofu pudding with pistachios, it doesn’t sound great but it looked and tasted delicious :)

beth July 12, 2013 at 1:47 am

Your niece is very sweet.My daughters name is Nora Marie as well.

Erica July 12, 2013 at 6:01 am

This is such a fun post. I want to steal this post idea too ;). Glad you have the day off! Enjoy every minute.

Tamara July 12, 2013 at 6:47 am

Sending lots of good wishes to your adorable niece!!!

I can’t wait to see that movie. How’d you guys like it? Charlie Hunnam is a great actor and, okay, also über hot!

betty July 12, 2013 at 6:56 am

ohh let me know how the movie is! it looked very transformer-ish.

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles July 12, 2013 at 7:03 am

Nora Marie is such a sweetheart! Of course, sending good thoughts her way.

Linz @ Itz Linz July 12, 2013 at 8:01 am

ahhh nora is SO cute!! will be thinking & praying for her!!

Julie July 12, 2013 at 8:38 am

Last picture: my friend brought me a birthday cake!

Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries July 12, 2013 at 8:49 am

Aww, your niece is so precious. I know how hard NICU life is, so I will certainly be praying! There’s some incredible miracles that come out of the NICU!

Meg @ A Dash of Meg July 12, 2013 at 9:05 am

What a fun post! I personally love following Lindsay cotter! One of my favs for sure :) love to Nora!

Heather @ Better With Veggies July 12, 2013 at 9:30 am

Love this – I just added newschoolnomad_girlhero to my instagram feed, beautiful photos. And I agree 100% on jess – her feed is so inspiring! I don’t know about you, but instagram is my favorite social media platform now. :)

Amanda July 12, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Prayers sent up for your niece!

Amanda @ Pink Runner Girl July 12, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Truly Jess is awesome. I love looking at all her pictures. She makes me get off my butt sometimes. The last picture I took was of my cat. Surprise, surprise.

Addy @ Six-Kick Switch July 12, 2013 at 10:57 pm

That Nora Marie is a cutie! I hope she’s outta there soon, safe and healthy!

I follow Patagonia’s insta feed, and sometimes when it’s a super-awful day at the office, I love to open it up and see somebody rock climbing in the Andes or rafting in Colorado. Peace.

Kerryne July 13, 2013 at 8:11 am

Praying for Nora always, she is the sweetest little thing ever!

Susie July 14, 2013 at 8:25 am

OMGNORA. Her little bow just melted me into a puddle. I can see that kid’s already got spunk, she can tackle whatever comes her way. Hope your fam is okay too <3

Buster just groaned a loud "thannnks" for the shout out. Him and Pen are already bet friends in my mind. I follow all those other accounts too and can vouch for their greatness!

Love you and take care friend.

Biz July 14, 2013 at 8:45 am

Sending good thoughts your way about your niece! :D

The last picture I took was of a whole roasted chicken on the grill last night – it was perfect! :D

Lauren @ Oatmeal after Spinning July 14, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Sending lots of strength and well wishes to your bro and SIL and their adorable baby girl!
I love the idea for this post. I might have to borrow it…

Carly July 14, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Nora is too precious :) Thoughts and prayers that she will be 100% soon and get to come home!! How early was she born???

My twins were born 11 weeks early and are in the NICU right now too (3 weeks old!) so I know very, VERY well how hard this time is. Her picture looks very much like my two sons with the nasal cannula and everything :) Lots of strength to your entire family through this journey of ups and downs.

Jenny July 15, 2013 at 2:44 am

I dont follow many instagrammers

last pic i took was my cat eating my dinner while i went to the bathroom.

MizFit July 15, 2013 at 6:28 am

sending PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS to Nora Marie.
She’s adorable.

Erika July 15, 2013 at 5:39 pm

1. That’s a cookie?! Looks like a pie cookie…ermmm…a pookie? ;)
2. King Charles really are great dogs, I have one myself and he’s a blast and a half!

Janetha July 15, 2013 at 10:36 pm

it’s a galette. she’s just known for her cookies :)

Toronto Girl West July 15, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Your niece is gorgeous!!!! And I’m definitely going to be praying for her!!!!! :)