mighty maple chocolate protein oats.
i eat these at least 3x a week. they deserve a page.
this is the best 350 calories you can eat in the morning. it is protein and fiber packed, tastes delicious and will keep you full for 4 or 5 hours!
nutrition stats: 350 calories, 11g fat, 27g carbs, 37g protein
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 2/3 cup water
- 1 egg white
- 1 serving chocolate EAS premium protein powder
- 1 TB mighty maple peanut butter
1. combine oats and water in saucepan and boil over low/medium heat for about 20 minutes. it is all about the slow and low method.
2. when all the water has soaked up into the oats, you are ready to start stirring things in!
3. add your protein powder.
4. stir, stir, stir. real fast and vigorous.
5. add your egg white. stir, stir, stir. super fast like.
6. turn off the burner. your oats will look something like this..
7. put oats into a bowl.
8. measure out your peanut butter.
9. put the PB on top of the oats. rocket science, people.
10. let the PB melt into the oats before devouring.