this is a super delicious turkey burger recipe that i pulled of the body for life tracker website.
the patties can be thrown in a pita, broken up over a salad, sandwiched between a bun or however else your little heart desires!
makes 5 patties.
- 1.25 lb lean turkey burger
- 4 T of your favorite flavor hummus (i used roasted red pepper)
- 2 T worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 medium onion, diced (i used a red one)
- 2 t cumin
- lots of black pepper
- dash of cayenne for spice factor
- mix ingredients and form into 5 equal sized balls (this photo is missing one of the balls-already grilling)
- smash balls between foil to form patties
- grill on foreman or other grilling device
simple, easy, delicious!