Here it is! The official auction of The Great Fundraising Act is LIVE!
Follow me on Twitter @janeeetha for up-to-the minute info!
If you are just joining us, we are having a live online auction for my friend Susan, who has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and has hefty medical bills to the tune of $5000 monthly. For more info about Susan and this fundraiser, you can click here.
If you don’t wish to bid on an item but still want to help us raise money, direct monetary donations can be made here.
ALL BIDS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU.
Click on a category below to see the items up for bid. Alternately, click on the category using the sidebar to the right. You can also scroll down below the category list to see the approximate bids and a full, alphabetical list of auction items.
- Blogger Baked Goods
- Baskets & Bundles
- Food & Beverage (aside from blogger baked goods)
- Fitness Related
- Travel & Entertainment
- Beauty Products
- Clothing & Accessories
- Gift Cards/Certificates
- Kitchen Related
- For The Home
- Online Services
- List of items available to Canadians
- List of items available to Worldwide bidders
Official Auction Rules, Logistics & Whatnot.
- Auction Date & Time: Bidding opens Monday, July 25, 2011 at 8 AM EST and individual item closing times will be staggered throughout the day. MAKE NOTE OF EACH ITEM’S CLOSING TIME! It will be noted within each individual listing. The staggered closing times has been implemented to prevent a site crash!
- Payment Methods: Paypal is the only method of payment accepted. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can pay through the Paypal donation page which allows you to use any major credit/debit card.
- Starting Bids: Bidding on all items starts at $10 USD unless otherwise noted.
- Bidding Increments: Bids go up in whole dollar increments. For example, you could bid $1 or $10 higher than the previous bidder, but not $1.50 higher.
- Bidding Procedure: Bids are to be submitted via comment on item page. Click the category above OR on the sidebar to the right, OR click on the item from the home page. It is your responsibility to refresh the page and see what the current high bid is!! You must bid at least $1 above the current high bid. A valid name & email address are required when leaving a comment bid.
- Winners: If you are the winning bidder, you will be notified within 24 hours of the auction ending. The notification will include payment instructions.
- Making Payment: Winning bidders must make payment and send their mailing address to me within 72 hours of the auction ending. If payment is not made, winner forfeits item and the next highest bidder is awarded item. Once payment is made and shipping address is received, winning bidders will receive contact information of individual in charge of shipping their item.
- Shipping Information: Items that require shipping will be shipped within one week of payment/submission of address (unless otherwise noted). SELLER will cover shipping costs!
- Items That Don’t Require Shipping: If your item is an online service or online gift card, once payment for your item is received, you will get an email with all the information you need to retrieve your item.
That’s it! Have fun! Let’s raise some money for Susan!!!
xo. janetha g.