this is fun! annette nominated me for the sunshine award.. this takes me back about four years ago in old school blogging days when these award things were commonly passed around. now days blogging seems so formal with reviews and tutorials and the like.. so a little award fun is just what i need!
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 10 questions.
here are the questions annette asked…
1. If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?
a bird. more specifically an owl. mainly because i am typically up real late and love the night. also, i just love the thought of being able to fly!
2. If you could travel anywhere (money doesn’t matter), which 1 place would you visit?
REALLY want to get to greece sooner or later. i will get there! but, if money doesn’t matter.. how about i get to travel around the world in 365 days? because 80 just isn’t enough.
3. What is your favorite grocery store?
trader joe’s! my grocery shopping life was finally complete when SLC got one last year! i used to mail TJ’s goodies home from california.. so this is much better. i go every single sunday!
4. Would you rather train your lower body or upper body?
well, i enjoy training my legs more.. but that’s because i’ve got these big ol’ strong legs. but i am laying off the leg training because they are simply too muscular for my liking at the moment. i am focusing on upper body more with lower body training limited to body weight movements (or very light weight.) i do love training my back and shoulders, though.
5. What is your all-time favorite movie?
oh, all time? that’s real tough. i love empire records. watched it, like, 50 times when i had mono in 10th grade.
6. If you’ve loved & lost before, what 1 thing did you learn about the experience? If you haven’t, what are you waiting for?!
this question is kind of confusing to me. probably because love is confusing to me. i feel like anyone i loved prior to marshall and lost wasn’t really a loss, because i had to lose that love in order to find him.
7. Who is your doppelganger?
i’m told hillary duff. i dunno about that… but she is gorg so i will take it!
8. What is your favorite sporting event to watch?
snowboarding or skateboarding.
9. What is one quality you really love about yourself?
i put others before myself. sometimes that hurts me.. and i should be selfish in some situations.. but i still think it’s a good quality.
10. Describe your perfect date?
walking around downtown, popping into random shops i’ve never been into.. not necessarily buying things, browsing is half the fun. a cooking class for two. a concert. and ice cream. always ice cream.
my turn to nominate ten of you! let’s see…
lindsay @ lindsay’s list
laura @ sprint to the table
corrie anne @ corrie anne (haha)
teri @ a foodie stays fit
lauren @ me & the mountains
paige @ your trainer paige
betty @ the sweaty betty
calee @ life + running
kerryne @ bikini bod mama
lindsay @ the lean green bean
my ten questions for you:
1. do you believe in aliens? why or why not.
2. if you could do ANYTHING in the world and have that be your career and your skills, paycheck, or anything else was not an object.. what would you do?
3. what is your earliest childhood memory?
4. what’s for dinner tonight?
5. what was the most fabulous vacation you have ever been on in your entire life?
6. if you HAD to give up one of your senses (touch, taste, sight, hearing, or smell) which would it be?
7. would you rather always be super freezing cold or ridiculously overheating hot? (and no, you can’t have a warm blanket or AC to combat the issue!)
8. why did you start blogging?
9. what was the last compliment you received and what was the last one you paid to someone?
10. what is your most favorite thing to eat?
feel free to answer these questions even if you didn’t get a tag! limiting it to ten is just not fair ;)
tomorrow is friday! yay!
xo. janetha g.