fall into fall.

by Janetha on September 3, 2013

in random rambles

ohhhh fall. can you just get here already?! pumpkin spice lattes are at starbucks, the leaves are starting to change, but i tried wearing a hoodie yesterday and fully regretted it because i overheated.

i used to say winter was my favorite season, mainly because i used to be a die-hard snowboarder. i have grown out of that a bit and only go a handful of times each season. summer is nice, but it sometimes is just too darn hot here in utah (and my day job keeps me from being able to lay at the pool all day…), and spring was never my favorite because you never know if it’s going to be hot, cold, rainy, snowy, or all of the above in the same day. fall–you win. i love hoodies and leggings and layers and still having the option to wear flip flops without worrying about a snowstorm. unfortunately, fall has a super small window before the blizzards arrive.. so i am hoping it arrives soon so we can enjoy it a bit before that happens!

NewImagesource

like many of you, i have been seeing ALL THINGS FALL popping up online. i couldn’t help but do a fun fall post on all the things that caught my eye!

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

Screen Shot 2013 09 03 at 9 03 08 PM

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage
source

now.. come on, weather, let’s fall into fall!

Lisa September 3, 2013 at 10:08 pm

This just made me way too excited for Fall once again. It’s by far my favorite season…I love it all. The clothes, weather, halloween, the baking, cooking, and of course my birthday has to squeeze its way in as well;)
Now I’m craving Fall even more.

Gerry @ Foodness Gracious September 3, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Just stopping by to say thanks for featuring my pumpkin magic cake! I love fall too and can’t wait for it to go full blown!

lynn chen September 3, 2013 at 11:16 pm

pumpkin magic cake??? stop it!!!

Julie September 4, 2013 at 1:20 am

I adore mac & cheese!

Lisa September 4, 2013 at 3:17 am

I LOVE Fall and LOVE this post!! :-)

Brandi September 4, 2013 at 4:58 am

I am so excited that Fall will be here soon! That bread looks amazing at the end! :)

Nikki @ grabyourkicks September 4, 2013 at 5:43 am

I am a lover of the fall season as well. I’m ready for it! Can’t wait for the delicious pumpkin baked goods, pumpkin coffee, football, fall festivals, Halloween, and running in cooler weather!

Meg @ A Dash of Meg September 4, 2013 at 6:01 am

all of those outfits are so ridiculously cuuuuute :D and i neeeeed that colour on my nails :D it’s so subtle, but still fun!

Nicole g September 4, 2013 at 6:11 am

Does anyone know the name of that nail polish color by Butter London? I love it!!! Thnx!!

Danielle @ It's A Harleyyy Life September 4, 2013 at 6:27 am

I’m sooooooooo ready for leggings– boots– big sweaters and scarves!!!! Bring it on! (:

jennyv September 4, 2013 at 6:34 am

I think I just clicked on every link you provided… I think I’m ready for fall, too! ;)

betty (the sweaty betty) September 4, 2013 at 6:41 am

we’re basically the same person, because I’ve had my eye on a lot of that stuff too. esp the pumpkin décor, those honeycrisp loaves, and the buffalo chicken corn chowder.

fall is by far my favorite season. I love cool weather and wearing layers. it helps that we have a little bit longer of a window here in va.

julie September 4, 2013 at 7:05 am

oh my god my sister would die for those DIY chevron pumpkins!! hahah I’m totally sending that to her now because she’s going to make them for sure. and I LOVE FALLLLLLLLLLL

Jessica September 4, 2013 at 8:12 am

Ooooh this post! I want it all!!! Especially that nail polish…and the food!

Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries September 4, 2013 at 9:01 am

Amen to everything you said about fall. I absolutely adore fall here in Utah!

Annette@FitnessPerks September 4, 2013 at 11:34 am

That nail polish is so pretty! And so is that chunky orange scarf. Oh yes.

Buuuuuuuutttt don’t hate me, I am loving the summer weather still. I’m not ready for Fall…. ;) but I will be in a few weeks. hehe

Nicole C September 4, 2013 at 11:42 am

I have been so excited for fall and football season, more so than ever before. Now you just made it 100x worse, thank you! :)

Tamara September 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Holy mo, I need to make ALL the recipes. Especially the mac and cheese and the buffalo chicken chowder. YUMMMMM.

purelytwins September 4, 2013 at 3:32 pm

so excited for FALL :)

Heather @ Better With Veggies September 4, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I love that blue dress outfit..and those nails. I just love fall too!! :)

Cheri Z September 4, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I am SO over summer. I am sick to pieces of 90+ degree weather! Bring on autumn with its wheelbarrow load of cozy!

Kate @KateMovingForward September 4, 2013 at 5:38 pm

I’m so hungry now!! Fall is definitely my favorite season too!

kristen @ livinlifeinlouie September 6, 2013 at 12:36 pm

pinterest has been going crazy with the pumpkin recipes! But Im not surprised (and I am glad fall is here!)

Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom September 6, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Fall is my favorite time of year! I hate that it’s so short though…