giveaway is now closed.. thanks for entering!
in honor of earth day, nature’s path is giving away a YEAR supply of nature’s path cereal! to enter the year supply giveaway, simply go to their blog and leave a comment telling them what you are doing to leave the earth better than you found it.
i have tried several nature’s path items in the past and talked about them here on my blog. i always love working with the company because they are SUCH down to earth people. they aren’t a huge corporation and they keep what’s important in mind, including the environment.
nature’s path sent me three of their organic products to help me kick off earth day with an organic bang.
first up: love crunch granola. you guys know i LOVE this stuff (i reviewed it awhile back).
organic ingredients and nutrition info for those who care:
next up: pumpkin-n-spice chewy granola bars.
organic ingredients and nutrition again:
these granola bars put quaker to shame. sorry, mister quaker!
these are chewy, have a ton of various textures and taste a-maz-ing.
finally: crunchy maple sunrise cereal. saved the best for last!
i am a cereal monster AND a maple monster. it’s a no brainer that i would immediately fall in love with this cereal. and i did.
organic ingredients and nutrition info:
to the gluten free crowd: this one’s for you!
i may have a new favorite cereal, folks.
all the nature’s path products i have tried, i have loved. it is just an added bonus that they are a stand-up company. nature’s path isn’t only working on helping mother earth with what’s inside their packaging.. but also with the packaging itself! a bit about nature’s path packaging:
· 437 tons of paperboard saved per year, which equals about 2,237,440 newspapers!
· 7,464 million BTUs of total energy saved, which equals the energy used by over 24,965 100W light bulbs for 1 year!
· 1,389,323 lbs of greenhouse gases saved, which is like taking 225 cars off the road for 1 year!
· 826,542 gallons of wastewater saved, which equals about 1.5 Olympic swimming pools!
· 248,383 lbs of solid waste diverted, which equals the garbage from 350 people for 1 year!
wow, thanks for carding about the planet, nature’s path!
in honor of earth day today, and in addition to the year supply of cereal they are giving away on their blog, nature’s path wants to help you all get started with focusing on organic eating and has generously offered to give away this trio of organic products to one meals & moves reader!
- leave a comment below stating one way you do you part to make the earth a better place to live.
- for an additional entry, follow nature’s path on facebook and post on their wall saying meals & moves sent you.
i will announce the winner in my post tomorrow (saturday)..get your entries in before then. happy earth day and good luck!
xo. janetha g.
*items for review and giveaway provided by nature’s path, i was not paid for this post.