this classic greek yogurt dip can be used to top chicken, lamb, beef or pork. it is also great with pita bread or vegetables. you can use tzatziki in place of mayo or sour cream. it is super flavorful AND super healthy!
- 3/4 cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 clove of garlic, grated
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded & diced (or julienned)
- 1 tsp dill (dried or fresh)
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
1. mix all ingredients in a small bowl with a spoon.
3. eat with whatever suits your fancy. store leftover in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.