peach pear banana muffins.
peach pear banana muffins
makes 18 muffins
prep time: 10 minutes
bake time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 TB powdered stevia (i used stevia in the raw brand)
- 1 TB baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup lightly mashed pears (i used 4 small pears)
- 1 cup lightly mashed bananas (i used 4 small bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 TB almond milk (or other milk)
- 3 small peaches, peeled and diced
note: you can use any combination of flours you’d like, just make sure to use 2 cups total.
- preheat oven to 400* F.
- line a muffin tin with liners.
- combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
- combine wet ingredients in another bowl.
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- fold in peaches.
- distribute batter evenly among 18 muffin cups.
- bake for 20 minutes.
- let cool completely before enjoying.
- store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.