spinach & sun dried omelet.
this omelet is packed with protein and healthy, leafy spinach.
- 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg
- handful of baby spinach
- small handful of sun dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 2 TB boursin light cheese
- heat a small skillet to medium high heat
- coat with olive oil cooking spray
- add spinach to skillet, stirring occasionally
- meanwhile, mix egg whites + whole egg in a bowl, add salt and pepper
- when spinach has started to wilt a bit, add sun dried tomatoes, saute for one minute
- pour eggs over spinach and sun dried tomatoes
- let cook for about two minutes, do not attempt to flip the omelet too early as it will fall apart
- once omelet is firm, flip over and let cook for another minute or so
- place globs of boursin light cheese on one side of the omelet
- fold the omelet over and remove from pan
- serve with carb of your choice!