no bake chocolate oatmeal balls.
i just made these on a whim tonight.. i don’t know how they will taste. but they were SO easy and they are vegan, so i am going to test them on the dudes tomorrow.
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tb unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tb peanut butter
- 1 Tb water
- 1 Tb vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup softened vegan margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- mix oats, sugar and cocoa
- add peanut butter, water, vanilla and margarine
- mix well with hands
- roll into individual balls, about 1.5 inches in diameter
- roll balls in powdered sugar
- refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving