hey, guys! i am probably in the air or already in vegas.. but i couldn’t jet out of town without letting you know that tickets for blend 2014 will go on sale SUNDAY NIGHT. that’s THIS SUNDAY, the 16th, at 8 PM EST (that’s 6 PM utah time.)
i am stealing lindsay’s post to fill you in on everything, because i have a plane to catch and she has a wonderful way with words. here is all the info!
Perhaps you have no idea WHAT Blend is (go here to read about it.) In a nutshell, Blend Retreat is a healthy living blogger’s retreat that started two years ago. The first year (2012), Blend was held in Boulder, CO and last year’s event went down in Park City.
The 2014 event will be held in Park City (at the Hyatt again) on June 6-8th!
This year’s retreat is brought to you by our official sponsor, Silk! We also have so many other amazing sponsors lined up.
Here’s a look at the venue!
Lobby area with fireplace
Fully stocked convenience store right in the lobby: snacks, drinks, even dog treats!
Full coffee & tea bar with breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows where Saturday and Sunday breakfasts will be served!
One of the Breakfast meals will be sponsored by Quest Nutrition!
The restaurant at night! This is where the cocktail party will take place – FULL bar!
Plenty of room to mingle with your blends at the welcome Cocktail Party!
Dining area of the suites
Living area of the suites
Full kitchen in each suite
View from the 3-bedroom suite loft into the living area
Deluxe studio with two queen beds
King bed in 4-bedroom suite
Full bathrooms with jetted tubs and double sinks
The Escala ballroom, where a five-course dinner will be served on Friday night.
The Rotunda Room, which will be reserved for the whole weekend for you to hang out in with your blends!
There will be two snack breaks and complimentary drinks (coffee and tea) served all weekend from Green Mountain Coffee.
There is a pool, hot tub, fitness room, steam room, and sauna!
Blend Retreat tickets will go on sale on Sunday, February 16th at 8 PM EST.
There will only be 125 tickets for sale, so please be sure to be near your computer at that time! Tickets will be sold on blendretreat.com. You’ll need a Paypal account!
Ticket prices for early-bird registration will be $115. The price will go up on March 3rd.
What does the ticket buy you??
- Admittance to the welcome Cocktail Party, complete with free drinks–both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
- Three meals, including two breakfast meals (one sponsored by Quest Nutrition) and a five-course gourmet dinner.
- Coffee and tea all weekend long provided by Green Mountain Coffee.
- Two Snack Breaks.
- Two fitness classes, including boot camps by Onnit Labs and Oiselle.
- A Saturday hike with pre- and post-hike snacks.
- BLEND Retreat t-shirt provided by our Official Sponsor, Silk.
- All-weekend access to the Expo Room, where you can chat with sponsors and get freebies!
- Multiple “room drops” throughout the weekend.
- Amazing swag bag filled with goodies from more than 25 sponsors.
- Entry into a closing ceremony raffle with big ticket items from our sponsors.
So basically, you easily make back your money and then some. In fact, both years, the swag ALONE has been valued at far greater than the retreat ticket price. We’ve always wanted to keep Blend AFFORD