transformation tuesday: real life results.

by Janetha on September 17, 2013

in goals

hey, guys! i am so glad so many of you are stoked about the holiday hustle! i think it will be a really fun way to develop healthy habits prior to the holidays and then be able to start the new year on top!

i am personally on day 17 of my 24-day challenge. i am feeling great inside and out! yes, i have lost pounds and inches and look a lot different, but what is important to point out is that not only am i seeing results on the outside.. i feel amazing on the inside. i have tons of energy, my cravings have been eliminated, my digestive issues aren’t even issues (yep! you heard me right.. i have gone from “going” every 4-5 days to every single day.. yay lol) and i just flat out FEEL GOOD. this program is really working for me. i love it.

some of you have inquired about the actual results that come from doing the challenge. i consulted a few of my friends who have done the challenge as well as my advisor, michelle davis, and have compiled some real life results from the challenge for me to share with you. it’s cool to see! as you can tell, the challenge is for EVERYONE. no matter what your body type is or your goal, this challenge can only bring you great things.

results_back
advo 4 image (1) image photo 4

all images above via michelle davis

via thesweatybetty.com

via thesweatybetty.com

via @ohheyyitskayy on instagram

pretty freakin’ sweet. i know it’s not all about what’s on the outside, but you guys asked for visuals and so here they are. it’s very important to remember that all these ladies also went through transformations on the INSIDE. in addition to getting healthier, having more energy, and just feeling better all around.. they used the 24 days to jumpstart their new habits and propel themselves into a lifestyle of health and happiness. and that, folks, is better than any before and after photo.

if you want to sign up for the holiday hustle, CLICK HERE to get the full scoop and the link to sign up! it’s going to be a good time!

Trisha September 17, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I’m just curious… As I’m intrigued and interested. What happens AFTER the 24 days? What If cant keep up with the stack financially? Is this just a quick weight loss plan that isn’t as effective If not taking the stack?

Janetha September 18, 2013 at 8:53 am

That’s a good question! If you’re completely satisfied with the results then you don’t need to continue taking any products. In the 21 days you will have changed some of your bad habits and as long as you don’t go back to doing some of those things, you will be ok. This challenge is a kick in the pants to develop healthy habits, bust through plateaus, and get you on the right track. The supplements help a lot, but they aren’t the only benefit of the challenge. The changes made are sustainable and it isn’t a get skinny quick thing. You do have to keep up the healthy habits practiced, though! Most people love what AdvoCare has done for them so much… they want to keep it going. What my plan is to take the MNS Max 3 packs after my challenge. These are vitamins that I would be taking otherwise and just buying separately from GNC anyway.. so I am going to keep taking them. It’s easy and no thinking goes into taking them. I like that. I am also going to continue with a few of the products I have grown to love.. the Spark, the Catalyst, and the Arginine (not on the challenge, this is my preworkout I’ve fallen in love with.) I will probably do the cleanse part of the challenge twice a year or something. You can take a look at the products you liked and also your goals moving forward.. if you really like carbs and want to bring more of them into your life, you could opt to keep the carbease plus in place. If you strength train and want to help keep that hard earned muscle around, you may want to keep taking the catalyst. It really is a personal choice.. but, like I said, NONE of the products are something you HAVE to take in order to keep the progress you achieve. The supplements help you get where you want to be, but you have to stick to clean eating and regular exercise to stay there! Hope this helps. Sorry it was long.

betty (the sweaty betty) September 18, 2013 at 9:26 am

I couldn’t have agreed with this response more. After the challenge, I continued to work out and eat clean and took a few days off the supplements.. I slowly felt myself getting tired and a little less motivated. I love the spark + arginine pre-workout as well, and ended up ordering some more catalyst, MNS 3, and carb ease (which I haven’t tried yet) these aren’t magic pills, they are supplements to help you sustain a healthy lifestyle!

lindsay September 17, 2013 at 7:31 pm

freaking awesome! and YOU pooped!! each day!

Katie September 17, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Ooh I love some good before/after pictures! Makes me inspired to jump back into things after baby boy arrives. :-)

(ps. yay for poop)

Nicole @ FruitnFitness September 17, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Yay for feeling better inside and out! I was looking into the 24 day challenge today and was wondering if there was any more information about the meal plans? I like that it said it didnt really cut out any food groups but would still be interested to read more about the eating and exercising part of the challenge.

Janetha September 18, 2013 at 8:25 am

There is a list of approved foods and foods to avoid, and then a manual with timing on how often to eat and what to put in the meals you build (macro-wise)–there are no numbers, calorie counting, or strict guidelines. It’s open for you to adjust to what works for you. There is no exercise dictated, it is suggested you stay active throughout the challenge. I am going to be adding a fitness component to the holiday hustle because participants want that guidance and challenge!

Nicole @ FruitnFitness September 18, 2013 at 10:43 am

Thanks for the reply! I read that there were no real restrictions but like hearing that it helps you build real meals. Sometimes i’m really bad about snacking and not eating the right combinations to keep me full, satisfied and full of energy.

Janetha September 18, 2013 at 11:12 am

I hear you! I am all about the carbs.. I will eat 5 pieces of toast because I love it and then be hungry 10 min later, lol. It’s nice to have structure and guidelines and since I have invested time and money into the challenge, I am sticking to it. I need that accountability. It’s weird! I know what I need to do, but sometimes I just don’t do it. I actually have paid a coach in the past ($100 a month for 4 months.. yep.) for a workout/nutrition plan where I had to send it pics once a week. The plans he gave were not anything I didn’t already know. I could have written it all myself. But I hired him for the accountability and I kicked butt those 4 months because I was having to send in pics! Weird how mental it is for me!

Corrie Anne September 18, 2013 at 12:24 am

wow!! every pic i see from this challenge is super impressive!!

Amanda September 18, 2013 at 1:02 am

Glad the challenge is going so well for you! Yay for your stomach :)

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats September 18, 2013 at 2:22 am

Glad to hear your digestion issues are being helped. I’ve had them before and still have them now sometimes and they are not fun!

Tara | Treble in the Kitchen September 18, 2013 at 3:20 am

This is amazing!! :) So good to hear that you FEEL great!!!!!! These results are amazing!

Linz @ Itz Linz September 18, 2013 at 4:50 am

yep those are real results – nobody can contest that! :)

Annette@FitnessPerks September 18, 2013 at 9:33 am

Those are awesome resultS!

Sierra @ Posh Meets Pavement September 19, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Have you tried different flavors of spark and the meal replacement? I am interested in the challenge, but I would like to have some insight into what flavors to order.

Thanks!

Janetha September 20, 2013 at 9:40 am

I have tried the strawberry mango, fruit punch, and orange spark.. I have watermelon and cherry on the way. I like the fruit punch the best! But I have a feeling watermelon is gonna be awesome because I love watermelon jolly ranchers. I have tried only the plant based dark chocolate shake, which I really enjoy the flavor of and will be ordering more after my challenge just because it’s a tasty, healthy meal option. I hear the mocha is the best of the whey-based shakes!

Sarah September 20, 2013 at 9:39 pm

l love all the pics. They are awesome and very inspiring. I am really impressed and touched.

Stuart September 24, 2013 at 11:29 pm

this is great, it looks like 24-day challenge works. nice touch with those before & after pics, truly inspiring.. wish I could have the determination to do that, instead of me getting bored with my usual cardio exercise.. good job!