twosie tuesday.

by Janetha on September 10, 2013

in moves,random rambles

hi, guys! i hope your week is going well. mine has started off nicely.  today is the last day of the cleanse phase of my advocare 24 day challenge. i plan to do a little check in post this week to let you know how the challenge is going. i am loving it so far and i feel great!

i thought a little twosie tuesday action was in order because it’s been a real long time since the last twosie tuesday post. ten lists of two since today is the tenth! here goes…

two things i am looking forward to.

the HOLIDAYYYS. it’s the most wonderful time of the year :)

NewImage

minus the bear.. september 22! yay, favorite band.

NewImage

two things i drank today.

the very LAST serving of the fiber drink on my 10 day cleanse. the taste wasn’t bad but i didn’t love the texture. i found that mixing it with the mango strawberry spark made it ten zillion times better. yep.

NewImage

water, water, water. a gallon a day keeps the UTIs away. true story.

two pictures of my dogs.

pen.

NewImage

rand.

NewImage

two recipes i want to make.

cheddar chive pancakes. i still haven’t made savory pancakes (or waffles) but i always have wanted to! this recipe of katie’s looks amaze.

peach raspberry crumble bars. mmmm.. tis the season for both fruits!

two exercises that i will surely never be able to do. (and i’m okay with that.)

unassisted pistol squats. i have tried. it’s funny to watch my failed attempts! my balance and flexibility sucks.

human flag. yeah… no.

two reasons to celebrate today.

it’s my friend michelle’s birthday!

NewImage

it’s also allie’s and tyler’s second wedding anniversary!

NewImage

two places i went today.

the gym. gold’s gym, specifically. i actually have not been to GPP since last wednesday! i miss it! there are a couple reasons for my absence.. last thursday and yesterday i had other obligations. friday, saturday, and today i didn’t go because it’s been heavy leg training. i have decided to lay off heavy leg exercises for awhile for personal reasons. i just really don’t need super duper strong quads.. so i am concentrating on other things. i will still train my legs, just not through AHAP (as heavy as possible) or super weighted squat workouts.

annnyway, i did some back, a little biceps, some abs, and cardio at golds. it went like this…

NewImage

and then i did some cardio…

NewImage

and place two i went was work. yup.. a very uneventful day! work then home then gym then home.

two things i bought today.

this shirt.

these shorts.

whoops! lululemon got me again.

two things i am dreading.

whelp.. i finally sent all my info into my accountant for my 2012 taxes. we filed an extension and, of course, i put it off until now. hope we don’t owe a ton.. eep.

NewImage

thing number two? folding laundry. always. marshall says i should just learn to love it because it’s always something that will have to be done and it would be way more fun to enjoy it than to dread it. i don’t see that happening. i think benjamin franklin needs to add “folding laundry” to the list of things in this world that are certain!

two things to covet.

this kitchen.. but change the stools. hey, it’s OK to be picky in your dreams.

double island dreeeeeeam kitchen

this floating bed hammock thing.. because why wouldn’t you want one?!

NewImage

your turn~ give me two lists of two. any two will do!

Katie September 10, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Ugg, pistol squats. I have tried and tried and I just can’t do it. And that flag…yeah, never.

Thanks for the link! Wish I could make the pancakes for youuuu over some coffee and a nice long chat.

Anna (Hidden Ponies) September 10, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Ohhhh, I’m dreaming of that hanging bed now, how gorgeous!
Thanks for the link – I hope you do try them, peach and raspberry are two of my favourite things together :)

Erica September 10, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Love your dogs and your purchases

Julie September 11, 2013 at 12:35 am

I love shorts with space/flare at the bottom. Often shorts won’t fit my legs but will fit my waist. I suppose that’s not a complaint though.

Julie September 11, 2013 at 12:37 am

I’ve also tried pistol squats and fail. :/

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 11, 2013 at 5:45 am

haha pistol squats will definitely not be happening for a loooong time for me…those things are hard! And that hammock bed just makes me want to curl up and fall asleep.

MizFit September 11, 2013 at 5:50 am

UH OH.
now I WANNA click to lulu tootoo.

Linz @ Itz Linz September 11, 2013 at 6:03 am

peach raspberry crumble bars?!?! YUM!! two words: ITZ WEDNESDAY! (explanation: which means itz just 2 more days til the weekend after today! haha)

betty (the sweaty betty) September 11, 2013 at 6:27 am

two things I realllllly want in my life:

1. naked 2 palette.
2. new wedge heals for work.

yay for your last fiber drink!!! the texture was the worst! I seriously love spark.

Katie September 11, 2013 at 6:37 am

Two things I’m looking forward to:

My Birthday–I like to celebrate like I’m still “5” ;)
Fall weather!

Nicole C September 11, 2013 at 9:23 am

Two things I am happy about:

1. I ordered Rosetta Stone in Italian for Ben’s birthday (secretly for me though) so when we go to Italy I will hopefully have some communication skills.

2. I paid of my FJ Cuiser on Friday, this frees up SO much money.

Nicole September 11, 2013 at 11:06 am

First off, I love reading your blog! It’s great reading about all the different fitness challenges you’ve been part of. I’m highly interested in the advocare 24 day challenge, but have some initial questions that I couldn’t find answered on the advocare site. Is it lactose-intolerant friendly? Also, what is the rest of the diet like? I.e. cutting out all alcohol, cooking specific meals, etc? If there’s info on the site I missed, can you direct me? Or I’d love some more info from you. :) thanks!

Janetha September 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Emailing you :)

Amanda, RD- The Nutritionist Reviews September 11, 2013 at 11:42 am

I need that bed! So cute.

Tamara September 11, 2013 at 11:52 am

Two things I’ve been doing all week:

1. Recovering from surgery
2. Reading a lot (not much else to do!)

Two things I reaaaaally want to buy today (harder and harder to avoid internet shopping while on the mend):

1. A new NaNoWriMo sweatshirt (November is coming up quickly!)
2. A Vitamix. (Going to sit on my hands and hold off on this one for now, alas.)

Janetha September 11, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I hope you are on the up and up! xoxo

Tamara September 11, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Getting there… thank you, my dear! xo

Laura @losingrace September 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm

2 things I paid for today
1. an amazing quad shot Pumpkin spice latte
2. Boston Marathon Registration!

2 things I am excited about
1. some dinner and shopping with my mom tonight (long overdue!)
2. Going away and spending some time with my fiance and our friends this weekend

Janetha September 11, 2013 at 12:35 pm

so cool about the marathon!! and yay, mom time!

Tina @ Best Body Fitness September 11, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I just had my first lululemon experience a few weeks ago…already I’m jonesing for more. Their stuff is so cute and nice!

And thanks for reminding me that I have to send off quarterly taxes this week. Ugh.

sara @ Fitcupcaker September 11, 2013 at 1:46 pm

I love that shirt and those shorts, so cute! Ive also never made savory pancakes but those with the egg look fantastic, I need to bookmark those for another day :) ANd dont get me started on pistols, they are so hard!

Sinead September 11, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Two things I would really like to buy:

1. New House
2. Pumpkin Pie Spice Candle

Two places I would like to visit:

1. Sydney, Australia
2. Amalfi Coast, Italy

Paige @ Your Trainer Paige September 11, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Ahhhh, the flagpole is SO f’n COOL! But yeah, I’ll never be able to do it. Pistol Squat…still working on it…still sucking at it :-p

Jena@21Days September 11, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Two things I want from lulu:
– textured wunderunders http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-pants/Wunder-Under-Pant-Textured?cc=11830&skuId=3516505&catId=women-pants it doesn’t matter that I already own 7 pairs, I don’t have textured
– these, because they’re heavenly, but I hate paying so much for them http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-socks-and-underwear/Light-As-Air-Hipster?cc=0010&skuId=3510042&catId=women-socks-and-underwear

Two things I am craving:
-ooey gooey warm brownies
– drippy warm caramel
Maybe those two things together.
Yum.

Sierra @ Posh Meets Pavement September 11, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Two things I grilled today:

Romaine & grass-fed burgers!

I made a savory coconut flour pancake and served it with smoked trout and cream cheese….it was heavenly. Looking at that image, I’m adding an egg next time!

Maren September 12, 2013 at 9:16 am

oh man that kitchen is amazing!! I agree with Marshall. Maybe if you start fooling yourself into getting excited about folding laundry, instead of dreading it, you’ll actually start enjoying it! haha probably not, but worth a try right? I’d come fold it, but then I’d have to reorganize all of your drawers and clothes in your closet to my liking. OCD.

the delicate place (@misathemeb) September 12, 2013 at 1:01 pm

love minus the bear! also, i definitely pinned that lulu henley the SECOND it came up haha it’s on my wish list but in the purple combo :)

calee September 16, 2013 at 8:20 am

those pancakes do look good! and lulu always does it to me. i just stay away. the speed shorts are my absolute fav.

Kelsey @ Ramblings of Change September 17, 2013 at 6:10 am

What an awesome idea for a post – I love it! Your two pieces from lululemon are so cute…I need to shop there soon soon!