one word wednesday.

dusk

husband

dinner

xfiles

homegirl

momma b. September 4, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Busy day quietly documented!
Love you……Penny is really too cute :-)
xo

MizFit September 5, 2013 at 5:56 am

two: TATTOO ENVY.

Erica September 5, 2013 at 6:59 am

haha “homegirl” love it. The shorts are super cute. Your breakfast and lunch both look so good. Looks like a nice, but packed day!

purelytwins September 5, 2013 at 7:52 am

love Naked eye shadows :)

Sierra @ Posh Meets Pavement September 5, 2013 at 8:23 am

are you eating the SF candy on the cleanse? What kind of bread is allowed for the clean meals? I am so interested to hear your 24 day challenge progress. Thinking of giving it a try in October.

Janetha September 5, 2013 at 9:06 am

Yep! I do have a few of those Icebreakers daily. I am eating Jack Sprat, a local sprouted wheat bread similar to Ezekiel (but, IMO, better!) Let me know if you have more questions about the challenge! You should totally do it!

Corrie Anne September 5, 2013 at 9:12 am

yay lazy & homegirl!! :) that breakfast looks delicious.

the delicate place (@Misathemeb) September 5, 2013 at 9:29 am

i am getting lashed next month! i gave my lashes a break for 2 months to get strong again but oh i love it! no eyeliner or mascara and i look fabulous in the morning! best.things.ever.

Bonnie September 5, 2013 at 11:03 am

What are the makeup products in the first photo? I spy the Naked Basics palette, and the BB cream, but would love to know the rest. Would even love a favorite makeup post!

Janetha September 5, 2013 at 11:05 am

I could do that sometime! The others are bronzer, Mac palette, and mascara :) I will do a post.

Bonnie September 5, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Yay, thank you, can’t wait!

Annette@FitnessPerks September 5, 2013 at 11:04 am

I am SO addicted to those sours!!

Laura @ RunningJunkie September 5, 2013 at 12:32 pm

How long have you used Advocare? Which products do you reccomend? I used some of their products a few years ago, and I friend recently came to me about seeing if I wanted to try some more. She swears by the spark!

Janetha September 5, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I actually just started using them and am on day 5 of the 24 day challenge. I am LOVING it so far. The spark is awesome (I have given up coffee) and the arginine is amazing for pre-workout. I am also a big fan of the nighttime recovery and will be ordering the sleep supplement.

cathy September 5, 2013 at 12:45 pm

You know you’re supposed to be limiting your complex carbs during the cleanse right? They suggest limiting them to no more then 3 meals during the entire 10 days. I know you’re very active and maybe that’s why you’re having more, just wanted to let you know. How was the fruit punch spark?

Janetha September 5, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Yep, I know.. but I also know my body and what I need–as crazy as it sounds I was super hungry again a couple hours after dinner. I had a very tough workout and was active throughout the day, so I ate more. Thanks for mentioning it, though! I LOVE the fruit punch spark. I used to drink a similar amino mix that was discontinued and it tastes just the same.. mmm.

cathy September 5, 2013 at 2:57 pm

I have the watermelon and the mango strawberry. They’re both good too. :)

Michelle September 6, 2013 at 12:03 am

Which amino acid that was discontinued does it taste like? I’ve tried a lot of products you’ve recommended so just wondering if it was one I’ve tried. I’m “this close” to trying Spark.

Janetha September 6, 2013 at 9:24 am

fitmixer. you will looove the spark!

ali moll September 5, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I love this and these kind of posts! A little glimpse inside your life! Did you get lashed yesterday? I did too! :)

Hugs!

Janetha September 5, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I was right after you! I was hoping I would see you.

Heather @ Better With Veggies September 5, 2013 at 1:21 pm

You have the community mailboxes at your house too, huh? I think it’s so weird that we have that – why can’t the mailman come to a mailbox? ;)

julie September 5, 2013 at 1:30 pm

I seriously LOVE seeing what other BB Creams people use hahaha. I’m a maybelline bb cream whore ;)

Katie September 5, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I really like the picture of your bum in those new shorts.

Brandi September 6, 2013 at 5:14 am

This was fun! Great day, great workout, and to end your night with homegirl is awesome! ;)

Angie September 6, 2013 at 9:23 am

I’m so jealous of those lashes- to get up and head to the gym without having to even look at my face in the morning- heaven! I have really enjoyed peeking in on your blog from time to time over the last few months… I just got my own up and running. Check it out if you have a minute, I hope you don’t mind me sharing it!
(sweatsavvy.com)

jill September 7, 2013 at 5:07 pm

I LOVED the X-Files. I was obsessed. No TV though….or dvds of it…boo.

Gosh you eat so …good
and exercise, wow….not me …stuff :(

what is the challenge someone spoke of? in another post? and do you eat generally that way each day (no shakes at breakfast?) thks.

Janetha September 7, 2013 at 5:45 pm

I am doing the AdvoCare 24 day challenge! You can read my post about it here http://mealsandmovesblog.com/2013/08/31/advocare-24-day-challenge/ and check out the products here https://www.advocare.com/130832615/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=99050&id=TS&flavor=b.

I typically eat well M-Th and Fri, Sat, Sun I will go out to eat and be more lenient. However, on this challenge, it is 24 days of eating spot on. I will have a protein shake here and there, but I have a kitchen at work so I would rather make eggs for breakfast :)

sarah @makingitmyhome.blogspot.com September 8, 2013 at 10:21 am

supercute post. we named our dog Mulder after X-files!

Kait September 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm

As I very slowly scrolled through this and saw the shorts, but before the word ‘new’ all I could think was BOOOOOOOOOTY! So that should be your new one word for any and all photos of new workout bottoms. Just sayin…. ;)