hey, guys! happy tuesday!
i want to share some information about bestowed box with you today. i am a big fan of monthly box mail services.. i LOVE mail and i think it’s always so fun to receive boxes with random goodies in them. there’s something so fun about the anticipation of what is going to be in the box. and, with bestowed, you know that the hand-selected items packed in each box every month are going to be fantastic.
i received the june bestowed box to check out. this box was full of fun goodies!
the box included several items to try right away as well as coupon to pick up a perishable good and a notecard on a cool new app.
- ZICO coconut water
- ROOTS superfood powder packets
- dr. praeger’s california veggie burgers (coupon)
- bon’app (app notecard)
- bakery on main coconut cashew truebar
- gimme seaweed cheddar cheese roasted seaweed crumbles
- herban essentials mini pack
- artisana superfood acai berry nut butter
you can read about all of the goodies above on the bestowed blog!
bestowed boxes are cool because they offer up items from such a broad range. they take the guesswork out of figuring out what products are REALLY worth buying.. and then ship them to your door!
here is their story:
pretty good philosophy and brand plan, don’t you think?
bestowed box has offered to give one meals & moves reader a one-month subscription to their service.
- leave a comment telling me the last thing you ordered online and received in the mail
- pin the image above to pinterest
- tweet about this giveaway “enter to win a @bstowed box from @janeeetha http://wp.me/p1B7vY-dpq”
also, to those who don’t want to wait, order a bestowed box today and get $5 off at checkout! just enter the code “5OFFBSTOWED01” and you will instantly receive the discount. it’s $19 a month, so with the discount it’s only $14!
xo. janetha g.