hello, hello! hope you had a spectacular monday.
heads up.. onnit is giving away TWO $140 prize packs over on the blend blog today. check it out.
sooo.. i am just going to get down to business on this post since you already know what’s in store from the title.
i am giving away a blend retreat 2013 TICKET AND LODGING! that’s right.. the whole shabang. this giveaway is a $300 value. the winner’s admission ticket to the retreat AND two nights of lodging at the hyatt escala lodge will be covered! all you have to do is get to utah on may 17-19 to attend.
let me give you a rundown of what to expect at blend retreat. there’s so much awesomeness in store, i can hardly handle it!
blend retreat. park city, UT. may 17-19, 2013.
friday, may 17.
3-4: snack break by attune foods & justin’s nut butter
6-7:30: cocktail party by silk featuring silkology blended beverages
7:30-10: four-course gourmet dinner
saturday, may 18.
7-8:15: boot camp workout by GPP fitness
8:30-10: breakfast by the laughing cow & muesli fusion
10:30: group hike by PROBAR
2-4: snack break by onnit labs with miss united states
dinner in park city at restaurant of choice
sunday, may 19.
7-8:15: boot camp workout
8:30-10: breakfast by chobani
10:30-12: closing ceremony and raffle by blue diamond
*chobani gym bag
*blend retreat T-shirt
*living proof fit gear workout tank
*entry to closing raffle with 60+ big ticket items
SWAG from these sponsors:
The Laughing Cow
P.S. I Adore You
Beanilla Vanilla Beans
Simply 7 Snacks
All Pro Science
Justins Nut Butter
The Good Bean
Peas and Thank You
NatureMade yoga mats
Bob’s Red Mill
The Simply Bar
some details you may need to know before entering:
- things officially start friday at 3 PM (registration opens at noon) and they end sunday at noon, but park city has a lot to do if you want to extend your trip.
- if you are not local, you’ll want to fly into SLC international airport.
- transportation to and from the airport can be shared with other attendees. it’s about 30 miles to park city from the airport and takes a bit less than a half hour to get there. if you win, you will be added to the blend retreat facebook group so you can coordinate a shared ride to the retreat from the airport. prices for a shared ride start around $20.
- the lodging is for a shared suite. the suites have full kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms. you will have your own bed, but you will share a bedroom with another attendee and a suite with other attendees (there are two, three, and four bedroom suites so the number of attendees in each suite varies.)
- this is like summer camp! if you don’t know anyone, don’t be shy. everyone will be very kind and welcoming. it’s a great chance to make new friends!
- you do not have to be a blogger to come. anyone is welcome.
to enter, simply leave a comment on this post! due to the timing of the event, i will be picking a winner on fridayso travel arrangements can be made!
xo. janetha g.