one word wednesday.

by Janetha on December 5, 2012

in random rambles

lindsay made this game up and i love it. the rules: i type the first word that comes to my mind to describe these photos taken from my iPhone photo roll this past week.

ready, go!

IMG 3315

*festive*

IMG 3320

*nemesis*

IMG 3214

*ADDICTED*

just a side note.. i made up the gpp workout we did today when i was training last monday. i want to thank neil for actually posting it as a workout that we all did.. it was pretty cool. he named it M&Ms (meals & moves)… hence the one word above: flattered.

whelp, i am off to tackle that massive pile of clean laundry.. and then eat a joe joe. or two. or three…. what?

make sure you log your dedicated december workouts and enter to win the attica athletic skirt!

Giselle@myhealthyhappyhome December 5, 2012 at 10:22 pm

What a fun idea! Funny because I thought of so many other words as I looked at your photos before seeing what you wrote. The workout you created looks awesome! I’m going to have to give it a try! Umm… 40 text messages! Crazy!

lorie December 5, 2012 at 11:06 pm

I love that the GPP workout was yours…..loved it. Wow I might have to make up one. Uh oh I love burpees…hehe.

Corrie Anne December 5, 2012 at 11:34 pm

How fun that you made up the workout! I wanted to try it, but I can’t really think of a way I could set up ski squats in our gym. I’ll have to think about it. It’s pretty tight quarters in there. Laundry is definitely my nemesis too!! That pizza looks amazing.

Emily December 6, 2012 at 1:01 am

Love that sign – You only have one body, live in it.

I’m not commenting on the DD page (I’m international, so don’t want to get entered into the prizes) but I am loving the motivation of just flicking through the comments :)

Sara December 6, 2012 at 5:39 am

Congrats about your workout! That’s awesome. I’m actually getting ready to go do it this morning. I highly doubt I’ll come in at 13 minutes (You’re a Beast!!!) but looking forward to the sweat and weird glances I get when doing GPP workouts in my tiny gym. :)

Megan December 6, 2012 at 6:36 am

OMG WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME NEMESIS.

Amanda @ Romancing the Unusual December 6, 2012 at 6:38 am

Ahh That laundry! Just reminded me of how I will be spending my weekend. Boo! ;)

Corey @ When We Wander December 6, 2012 at 6:51 am

That pizza looks amazing right now (and it’s 9 am).

My workout yesterday (wednesday) was a 3 mile run, with 2 miles on the stairmaster!

Today I’m going spinning with my bff :)

julie December 6, 2012 at 8:08 am

hahaha i wish the one word for marshall’s pic was ‘hubby’ hahahahaha he’s so hilarious/cute there waiting with the dogs hahahahahahaha i’m giggling pretty loud right now

Janetha December 6, 2012 at 9:37 am

you know i hate that word! lol

Heather (Heather's Dish) December 6, 2012 at 8:16 am

YOU made up that monstrosity?! Haha I am SO SORE, but I love it!

Janetha December 6, 2012 at 9:37 am

hehe *yay*

Annette@FitnessPerks December 6, 2012 at 10:11 am

How cool that the GPP workout was yours! WOOT!!

Mmmmm pizza. WANT.

Haley December 6, 2012 at 10:48 am

Joe Joe’s are the best! I live in Alaska now and lived in California with a Trader Joe’s before I moved here. I miss Trader Joe’s! I will be stocking up on dark chocolate & coffee when I go visit for Christmas.

Sierra December 6, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Don’t you love those crackers on the cheese plate? I just tried them this past weekend and I love how light and crispy they are.

Karey @ Nutty About Health December 6, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Oh my… I LOVE that little owl bowl/mug!!! SO freaking cute!! :)

Maren December 6, 2012 at 8:38 pm

How cool of him! Guess you are a natural coach! :)

Abby December 7, 2012 at 7:40 am

I love the “reflection” picture. Sometimes you have to wonder what they’re thinking, although I would guess it’s usually “food.” Me too. Ha.

Janetha December 7, 2012 at 8:58 am

Food or humpin’! The two things on our minds always! Love you.