tuesday search terms.

by Janetha on December 4, 2012

in random rambles

hi!

i am super surprised at how many of you would NOT give up pizza for a million bucks. that is pizza dedication right there. i can’t think of a single food that i would NOT give up for a million dollars. i like all food so much that if i had to give up one, i could easily replace it with another and not be sad. however, there are three foods that REALLY make the debate a tough one: bread, cereal, and ice cream! ha, carbs, carbs, and carbs. i love those three things so much.

anyway, today was a good day! i started my morning off with GPP at 5-flipping-45 AM. it was the only time i had to get to the gym, so i just bit the bullet and went. that’s dedicated december in full effect right there. i actually thought about having to post that i skipped out, so it helped me get my butt up this morning. yay, accountability.

i headed to the dentist this morning before work for a teeth cleaning. it had (sadly) been over a year since my last visit! i LOVE the dentist and getting my teeth cleaned, but i have been in between dentists. i have been to a handful of dentists since switching from my childhood one and so far i hadn’t found one i really loved. my friend nikki referred me to dr. adrian vande merwe and i went there today. i usually don’t blog about things like this, but i was SO FLOORED with how wonderful my experience was, so i have to share! i was seriously in awe with how well i was treated, how informative the appointment was, and how awesome my teeth feel. if you live in or around bountiful and are in the market for a dentist, you should seriously consider dr. adrian. i am so happy to have found a great dentist! oh, and i’m cavity-free. yippee.

so, tonight’s post: search terms! in my blogging dashboard, i can see a list of the things people googled that led them to my blog.

i laugh at some of the search terms people punch into google that lead them here to meals & moves. i can’t help but share some of them with you!

ok, we will try. real hard. we will also keep calm and make a casserole, which is the post that probably led you here.

i think this person was trying to google their english homework, no? and i think it is clear that this search term led to my blog because i talk about my dogs ALL OF THE TIME.

oh, i am sorry.. but uncle sam wasn’t a real person. but you probably got to my blog because i talk about uncle sam cereal sometimes.

i don’t have a blue puma.. but i DID have a cat named blue. and i loved him. i also have a husband who is obsessed with puma.. he even has a puma tattoo. we had custom puma shoes for the guys in our wedding.

those are some funny ones.. but i also have some that make sense and maybe require an answer. here are some of those search terms.

so, i had a mole removed from my thigh, but i didn’t exercise back then. i did have another mole removed from my chest, and i had doctor’s orders to cease all workouts for two weeks. i would say you should probably take it easy after any molectomy. i made that word up…

i have a hunch that they call that slice on most enchiladas avocado. unless someone somewhere is putting sliced honeydew on their mexican food.

in a wendy’s frosty? 7 grams in a small—which is 300 calories.

in a meals & moves protein frosty? 25 grams.. at least. depends on the protein powder you use. oh, and it’s, like, quadruple the volume of a small frosty and clocks in under 250 calories.

that was fun. keeping this post short today because i have my company christmas party tonight! big things are happening.. hors d’oeuvres, dinner, a greek band, a gift exchange game, a hypnotist, and santa! oh, boy.

check ya later!

Q~

what was the last search term you plugged into google?

Trisha December 4, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I last googles ” Camus’ commentary on The myth of Sisyphus”.. I’m an adult returned to college and have my final paper due Monday . All day ( off from work) read blogs , looked up recipes and cooked. No paper writing was done. ( I did make meals and moves almond chia muffins and protein cake, a crock pot pot roast and a roasted cauliflower soup, oh and oxygen mag clean eating peanut butter cookies.)

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 4, 2012 at 7:56 pm

I LOVE seeing the search terms that lead to my blog. I get a lot of searches for Evangeline Lilly and Topanga from Boy Meets World, but today “ticklish feet” came up, no idea why! And this month I also had “pink bran sweat pants” ….uh??

Anne December 4, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I have had a hard time finding a dentist too, I live in Salt Lake but I might just have to venture up to Bountiful to get my teeth cleaned:) Your protein frosty looks great!

Maria December 4, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Not only was this post hilarious, it introduced me to a PROTEIN FROSTY. Where has this been hiding all my life?

Karey @ Nutty About Health December 4, 2012 at 8:12 pm

WTG on getting the workout in!! I think the search terms are hilarious! I often get a few funny ones that make me LOL – literally. Last search term I typed into Google was “sugar alcohols” for some research I was doing. Nothing to funny there.

lindsay December 4, 2012 at 8:39 pm

i have a crush on my dentist. I need to visit again even though i just went.

and how much protein really is in a frosty? jk fries?

Katie December 4, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Ahahaa! That dog-verb search made me bust out laughing. Totally a homework cheating attempt.

Lemon December 4, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Barbie make up kit

They are very hard to find.
Another “I’m a mom, reality slap across the face” moments.

Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries December 4, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I definitely need to make your version of a Wendy’s frosty! I love those things, but love your nutritional stats WAY better!

Corrie Anne December 4, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Last searched for the public library hours. The last two times I went it was closed. Wish I could find a great dentist. I hate hate hate going so I procrastinate like crazy!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance December 5, 2012 at 3:25 am

The search items for my blog always crack me up. I personally googled “cauliflower recipe ideas” last night. :)

kendra December 5, 2012 at 7:42 am

I Google searched “vegan riding boots” yesterday. Merry Christmas to me!

I also Google imaged “Krampus” because of the Christmas show we’re doing. He’s Europe’s scary Santa. It’s freaking terrifying!

LG December 5, 2012 at 8:42 am

I asked the hubs if he would give up pizza for $1m. Nope! Crazy! I totally would. (I wouldn’t for chocolate though…which is my equivalent to his pizza.)

Are your comments closed on the DD page? I wanted to leave one but it said they were closed. (But I only skimmed that post, so perhaps I missed something as far as how long it would be open.)

Janetha December 5, 2012 at 8:51 am

Nope it’s still open, all month long! Did you comment on this page: http://mealsandmovesblog.com/dedicated-december-2012/

Yana December 5, 2012 at 10:19 am

The link in the post goes to the last year’s page.

Janetha December 5, 2012 at 11:56 am

OMG thank youuuuuuu!!!!

Janetha December 5, 2012 at 11:57 am

It was still in my autolinks!

Cassie December 5, 2012 at 9:04 am

Uncle Sam kind of was a real person. He was a meatpacker from Troy, NY: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam. I probably only know this because Troy is right across the river from me. Yay for hometown trivia.

the delicate place December 5, 2012 at 9:11 am

i last googled ‘batch culture’ for something at work ha. my search terms are crazy…often they include ‘thighs’ ‘leggings as pants’ and ‘diy dip bar’ lol! oh girl i hear you on the early workout call. i have been going to pure barre at 615am..it is burning so good! i have never been into exercise this much…it’s shocking. i found something that i love! i am on track to complete the 20 classes in 30 days cycle and sign the barre! woot! #dedicated

Annette@FitnessPerks December 5, 2012 at 10:03 am

Bahaha. I love some of these. Totally hilarious. I for one, do NOT put honeydew on my enchiladas. Ewwwww. Haha

YAY for getting up early to workout! I was up at that time too-woot! –15 mins into teaching BodyPump :)

Danielle December 5, 2012 at 10:31 am

haha thanks for the laugh!

Nicole C December 5, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Last thing I googled was ‘decals for metal’ ..Ben wanted a watch box for his watches. So, instead I bought a tool box from the 1940s and an going to put ‘tranquillo watches’ on the top in decals. I just can not find what I am looking for.