dude, this time change must be kicking my butt. i am usually the person that rolls my eyes when i hear someone say that–i typically think the time change does nothing to how tired or awake i am.. wrong. it is 7:52 PM and i am more than ready for bed. totally beat.
although some of my lethargy could be due to the fact that it is monday and i have to be to work at 7 AM on monday. or perhaps it’s because i did what is probably the hardest GPP workout i have done to date. well, for me.. IT WAS FLIPPING ROUGH.
suck. i almost simultaneously puked and passed out. but i didn’t.. and managed to get this done in 24:37. i also did my fastest half mile (800m) to date: 2:59! weeee.
anyway, i am tired, which means this is gonna be a short and sweet post. mmmkay?
so, i meant to post about november’s national food holidays at the beginning of the month, but somehow it all of a sudden was the fifth. sneaky november!
- national georgia pecan month
- national good nutrition month
- national peanut butter lover’s month
- national pepper month
- national raisin bread month
- national vegan month
- first week = national fig week
- second week = national split pea soup week
- 1st: deep fried clams day AND vinegar day (fun fact, i randomly made a balsamic vinegar pasta on november 1st without knowing this! no clams, though.)
- 2nd: deviled egg day
- 3rd: sandwich day
- 4th: candy day
- 5th: donut appreciation day (so odd)
- 6th: nachos day
- 7th: bittersweet chocolate with almonds day
- 8th: cappuccino day AND harvey wallbanger day AND cook something bold day
- 9th: scrapple day AND cook something bold and pungent day.. yeah, make sure you add the pungent in there.
- 10th: vanilla cupcake day (yum, i will be making some.)
- 11th: sundae day (another yum.)
- 12th: chicken soup for the soul day AND pizza with everything except anchovies day
- 13th: indian pudding day
- 14th: guacamole day AND pickle day. not together.
- 15th: raisin bran cereal day AND bundt day
- 16th: fast food day
- 17th: baklava day AND homemade bread day
- 18th: vichyssoise day (do not know what that is. googling it. sounds like a fishy soup.)
- 19th: carbonated beverage with caffeine day
- 20th: peanut butter fudge day AND beaujolais day (do not know that one either. i will stick to the fudge…)
- 21st: gingerbread day
- 22nd: cashew day
- 23rd: espresso day AND eat a cranberry day (just one?)
- 24th: sardines day (never tried one.
- 25th: parfait day
- 26th: cake day
- 27th: bavarian cream pie day
- 28th: french toast day
- 29th: chocolates day AND lemon creme pie day
- 30th: mousse day