five lists of fiiiiive.
five things that happened today:
1. the vitamix broke :( marshall was using a plastic spoon as a plunger and there was a slight mishap. i think we can send it in for repair, though, so it’s all good!
2. i had a lunch date with the best mom ever. thanks for lunch, momma b! we went to whole foods and had salad with a side of good conversation. that’s the best side dish, if you ask me.
3. i exchanged one thing for another at lulu… i got these bordeaux wunder unders that i’ve been lusting after. i plan to wear them as leggings rather than work out pants, thankyouverymuch.
4. i bought a bunch of stuff in preparation for tomorrow’s race.. including football gloves. yes, football gloves. for the tough mudder. i never thought i would buy football gloves…
5. i skipped the gym and ate lots of carbs instead. let’s face it, a 10+ mile obstacle race is nothing to sneeze at… i am saving myself for that.
five recipes i MUST make that DO NOT involve pumpkin:
(fact: nearly every new recipe right now involves pumpkin…not necessarily a bad thing!)
5. reese’s peanut butter spiders from one good thing. (so cute, right?!)
five things i’m doing tomorrow:
1. waking up at 4:15 in the AM. i should go to sleep now. like, really, now. why am i blogging?!
2. (hopefully) completing the tough mudder with my bestie, kristen.
3. dropping by a very important two year old’s house to deliver a birthday card. happy birthday, greyson! he is two today.
5. eating pizza. and ice cream. really, i can’t have a list without at least one item being about food. yes, everything always has to do with food.. didn’t you know?
five posts i recently loved from thought catalog:
(for the record, I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. probably because many of the posts contain lists…)
1. ten things we did better as kids. (this is a must-read.)
well look at that.. a list without a food reference. i guess it is possible, after all!
five winners of the muir glen giveaway:
(picked the winners with random.org)
1. #1 michelle
2. #53 katie
3. #111 amy
5. #57 helen
oh, and one more winner for good measure.. #110 danielle (itsaharleyyylife) is the winner of the knoshbox giveaway!
*winners: please use my contact form to send me your mailing address ASAP! thanks!
also, if you are a utah local and would like to go to the utah gluten free expo tomorrow (the 13th), please let me know! the simply bar has a booth there and has some free tickets to distribute!
that’s all for tonight. i will post again on sunday… if i don’t die at the race.
something for you to do:
give me a list of five. anything goes!
xo. janetha g.
*all images taken from other sites have been linked within each list.