momma b gave me this print. i read it every day.
“there are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other’s cooking & say it was good.”
because i am leaving you all with nothing to read.. here are a couple posts i enjoyed and highly recommend:
- did you catch the peas & thank you book trailer? adorable.
- all of eden’s posts make me laugh, but i especially loved it when eden talked about why your blog is annoying.
- the only thing better than combining lemons + blueberries is forming them into the shape of an adorable bundt cake. ashley is a culinary genius.
- i have never heard of a delta bar until i saw one today on heather’s blog, but i am convinced they are my new favorite treat waiting to happen.
- need some inspiration? look no further.. tina’s post highlighting various bloggers’ strengths is amazing.
that should keep you busy.
the winner of the sun chlorella giveaway is #45 haley n! please send me your mailing address.
i promise i will be back to my typical type of blogging tomorrow. busy week!
what is one of your favorite quotes or some favorite words of wisdom?
xo. janetha g.