Rock It Out!
Hello there Meals and Movers! My name is Julie and I am the author behind the blog Peanut Butter Fingers which follows my life as I work full-time, workout, eat healthy foods (and treats!) and navigate life as a newlywed.
I’m so excited to be guest posting today, as I think the world of Janetha and jumped at the opportunity to guest post when she presented it to me.
So, let’s get goin’!
I tossed around a bunch of ideas for this post and settled on a playlist post! As someone who works out regularly, I am always looking for new music to motivate me and carry me through intervals on the treadmill or strength training workouts.
The playlist below is one of my all-time favorites, as it has lots of upbeat music, fun songs and some motivational songs thrown in as well to keep me going.
I hope you enjoy it!
· Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right But It’s Okay (Remix)
· Basshunter – Now You’re Gone
· Jock Jams – Jock Jams MegaMix
· Katy Perry – Firework
· Christina Aguilera (Burlesque Soundtrack) –Show Me How You Burlesque
· Heather Small – Proud
· Alanis Morissette – All I Really Want
· La Roux – Bulletproof
· LaBouche – Be My Lover
· The Proclaimers – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
· Carrie Underwood – Undo It
· TLC – Scrubs
· Manian – Ravers in the UK
· Christina Aguilera (Burlesque Soundtrack) – Beautiful People
· Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
what are some of your favorite workout songs?