(almost) wordless wednesday.

IMG_6433IMG_6434IMG_6439

lunch.

snack.

image[source.]

what i wore.

IMG_6453IMG_6461

• zip-back 3/4 length sleeve sweater: forever 21 ($15)
  • black pants: charlotte russe ($20)
  • black wedges: aldo ($70)
  • belt: volcom (it is over 10 years old)
  • owl necklace: forever 21 ($4)
  • houndstooth coat: forever 21 ($30 on clearance)

details.

IMG_6455IMG_6458IMG_6452IMG_6510

traffic.

lots of red lights.

workout.

dinner.

IMG_6513IMG_6514IMG_6521IMG_6522

rad moon.

IMG_6556IMG_6533

goodnight!

Caree @ Fit-Mama January 20, 2011 at 12:45 pm

such a cute outfit!! and love the necklace! love love your shoes! and yum, pb in chobani? I must try!

natalie short January 20, 2011 at 1:25 pm

cute ‘fit! love the shoeees! that chobani yog is my fav! i think you should for sure keep doing the ‘fit pics, your style is presh! :)

Holly January 20, 2011 at 1:46 pm

you are too cute with your fashion posts as of late. fun fact: one of my BFFs has that EXACT SAME owl necklace. in fact, me and her have a special owl face we often do to one another. if i haven’t shown you that, that is a really good reason for me to hop on a plane to salt lake city and do so.

also, the picture of your protein oats in the yellow bowl out in the snow has me drooling. literally. a little dribble went down my chin and my coworker laughed at me.

i heart you.

i am sorry we have not been able to chat more lately.

we are both busy.

i hope your problem we talked about over e-mail is getting better.

love youuuuuuu,
holly

p.s. steezy is my new fave word.

caitlin olivieri January 20, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Holy in loooooooooove with those shoes! I must get those asap!

“One shoe can change your life” -Cinderella :)

healthyexposures January 20, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to go grab a spoonful of peanut butter as badly as those first two photos made me want to! yum!
Also – I absolutely adore your houndstooth coat. And on clearance for $30?! I need to go shopping more often ;)

Leena January 20, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Omnomnom! After seeing your one pot wonder 2 days in a row, I am majorly craving a one pot casseroley dish. I even ended up going to Whole Foods over my lunch break to hunt down a cream of mushroom soup that doesn’t have scary ingredients or a bajillion calories per can. Your one pot wonder is SO happening in my kitchen tonight.

Salah January 20, 2011 at 2:52 pm

love those shoes!!! and I still need to try that Jackie Warner DVD!!

cbrady3 January 20, 2011 at 2:52 pm

And your coworkers say you can’t dress? You look awesome!

Naomi(onefitfoodie) January 20, 2011 at 3:17 pm

LOVE those wedge heels!!
You rock. period

happyisthenewpretty January 20, 2011 at 3:52 pm

How did you take those moon photos? Any special settings? Tripod?

janetha January 20, 2011 at 8:39 pm

no tripod. i was actually driving and pulled over and took it from my car–window down haha. i had it on manual, 1600 ISO and like 1/20 shutter speed i think. 3.5 Fstop (is that what it is called?)

Teri [a foodie stays fit] January 20, 2011 at 6:11 pm

I just bought a sweater that has a zipper on the back too. I love it! It’s like classy in the front…PARTY in the back!

Pure2raw twins January 20, 2011 at 7:20 pm

Love it all!!

Andrea@WellnessNotes January 20, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Love the moon photos! I’m obsessed with the moon lately… :)

Tori @ FIToriBLOG.com January 21, 2011 at 9:20 am

Great photography!!! Nice camera too! What kind? What kind of lens? I’ve got the Canon T1i and I just got a new lens that I blogged about yesterday!!!

janetha January 21, 2011 at 9:25 am

I have a Canon EOS Rebel XS with the stock lens00 EF-S 18-55 mm :)

enjoyingthechaos January 21, 2011 at 10:09 am

adorable outfit!!!

Heather January 21, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Omg, I LOVE your necklace and your jacket is super cute!

balancejoyanddelicias January 21, 2011 at 3:19 pm

love this wordless post, specially your cute outfit! I have a sweater similar to that one, with zip on the back! :D