the title says it all. tiff tagged me in her post.
i need a little mindless entertainment. these questions are probably the strangest set of questions i have answered in a long time.. but hey, you know i love question answering. here goes.
1. Name one movie you’d never watch again even if someone paid you.
requiem for a dream.
ugh. i liked the first part of it, but near the end? yeah, it really went downhill FAST. i will never, ever watch that one again.
2. Name 5 fictional characters you want to have dinner with. And TELL ME WHY.
1. dexter morgan. because who wouldn’t want a chance to stare at him during a whole meal?
2. eric northman (from true blood). what? i like attractive actors. although i would not let him have me for dinner. a little vampire humor there for you.
3. all of the characters in empire records. because they seem to be the most fun. ever.
4. dawn from the baby sitters club. the book dawn.. not the movie or TV dawn (because word on the street is they made the books into TV shows and/or movies? i never saw for myself). man, i loved dawn.
5. evie from out of this world. i mean, the girl could freeze time!
3. Give me a race on your “must do” list.
4. Cake vs. Pie: Your pick?
well ideally i would skip both and go with ice cream.. but if i have to pick, then pie. solely because i hate frosting and that usually comes with cake.
5. Last meal – what would it be? AND YOU ARE ON DEATH ROW SO MAKE IT CREATIVE.
wait, i am on death row? how the hell did i end up there?! that’s a shame. i hope i didn’t murder anyone. that’s totally out of character for me.
anyway, onto this last meal business.
i am notorious for not being able to decide what to eat. and i just sat here for 10 minutes thinking about what i would eat for this fictional meal on death row.
i am sorry, but there are more important things to think about right now.. like how i can actually get dexter or eric to go to dinner with me. we will work out the menu details later.
6. Favorite book to movie adaptation ever? Least favorite?
i am the wrong person to ask this question.. i don’t read a lot of books and i definitely never watch book to movie adaptions.
the only one i can think of is the da vinci code.. which was a huge downer for me.
i can imagine i would feel this way about any book to movie adaption, because the best part about reading is creating a mental image that is all your own. the whole movie thing is someone else’s mental image put on film, and that just ruins it.
oh, i did see my sister’s keeper. that was pretty good, i guess. i read 3/4 of the book so i don’t know how the endings differed.
7. Vacation: beach or mountains?
well, since I live in the mountains, a vacation for me is typically beach. i feel pretty lucky to be surrounded by the rockies. it really is awesome to go hiking or snowboarding any time i want.. people spend lots of money to travel to these mountains that are in my own back yard.
but, if we are going to talk vacations, let’s get real.. i wouldn’t pick beach or mountains. i would pick somewhere in europe that has lots of history and sight seeing.
1. what fictional character would you want to hang with?
2. what’s something you’d have in your last meal?
xo. janetha g.