your meals & moves! paige k.

by Janetha on February 11, 2010

in meals

• my name: Paige
  • where i live: Normal, IL
  • my blog: Running Around Normal
  • my move: One of my favorite upper body exercises is a compound exercise that involves the skull crusher and a long arm pullover. Together, these exercises really work the entire length of the triceps plus the latissimus dorsi and the teres minor. You can reaally feel it the next day. Just make sure not to lock your elbows (it might look like I’m somewhat doing this in the video – but I’m not!) and to not use a weight that’s too heavy, as that weight will be literally inches from the forehead ;)
Lily @ Lily's Health Pad February 11, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Love the fluffy cat appearance! She/he is a show stopper!

mom February 11, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Oh Paige, I LOVE that move and next to the dead lift I love to work my tri-ceps, will be trying that move on Saturday! Oh and I LOVE, LOVE that darling kitty, he/she stole the show – well almost!! xoxo

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) February 11, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Great workout Paige. Work it girl. :)

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) February 11, 2010 at 7:39 pm

OMG I’m madly in love with your kitty- she/he is so cute and fluffy and definitely wanted in on some of the iron action.

Your move is a super good one and one I definitely do not use enough- another great move to add to my arsenal- why I stick with the usual suspects: tri dips, tri extensions, lat pull-downs? I should mix it up with a move like this more! Thanks!

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) February 11, 2010 at 7:40 pm

PS. Glad someone else did a video :-)

Susan February 11, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Look at you with the awesome TV personality!!! Definite on-screen presence, I worked in TV, I can tell ;)

Also – I think I’m going to try this move in my upper-body workout tomorrow. Thanks Paige!

Paige @ Running Around Normal February 11, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I actually graduated with a broadcast journalism major! I anchored and reported my way through college. haha… If only I would have realized I didn’t want to work in the field *before* I graduated :/

Paige @ Running Around Normal February 11, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Haha thanks, guys! Clarabelle is such a ham ;)

Ashley February 12, 2010 at 8:28 am

I’m glad I found your Blog. It’s nice to see more Illinoisner’s on here!

Tonight I’ll give that move a go. Videos rock!