your meals & moves! momma b.

by Janetha on February 11, 2010

in meals

• my name: Sue B.
  • where i live: I reside in Bountiful (b-town) Utah
  • my blog: N/A
  • my move: I LOVE most lower body exercises.  Especially dead lifts, I like to use a lot of weight and see how s-l-o-w  I can bend and then stand up, it is a great stretch and I ALWAYS feel it the next day, it’s great!!

• my meal: This is a cheat on the eat question, but I LOVE anything that my little chef cooks up for me!!  Janetha is the BEST cook around and her meals are always tasty, filling and something to write home about or even toot your horn!   Seriously, I could simply follow her around all day and eat her eats!!

janetha here. momma b is an AMAZING chef and i learned it all from her! here she is with our glorious thanksgiving turkey from last november~

xoxo

Jessica @ How Sweet February 11, 2010 at 10:03 am

This was my favorite so far! You mom is gorgeous! :)

The Foodie Diaries February 11, 2010 at 10:17 am

omg i love that your madre is so supah fit. and, uh, fierceeee

ellie February 11, 2010 at 10:20 am

Love this post- your mom is so cool!

Morgan February 11, 2010 at 10:21 am

So cute! Your mom seems like an amazing woman!

luckytastebuds February 11, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Omy gosh Mama Janetha is absolutely adorable. Your mom is SO young and fit. DANG i wanna look like her NOW and I’m 24. :P

Carbzilla February 11, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Yay Momma B! You are such an amazing inspiration!!! Isn’t it nice to know that so many people love love love your daughter?

Are you adopting more (hint hint)?

mom February 11, 2010 at 3:42 pm

haha! Yes I LOVE that she has such awesome ladies that are inspirations to the rest of us!! Sure, I’ll adopt the whole lot of ya!! xoxoxo :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) February 11, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Janetha’s Mom: I have seen your sweet face the last 6 mos in J’s posts and want to say that I adore the relationship you have with J and your other children. I am not close with my mom and am trying to raise my 3 yr old in line with how you are…totally “into” your daughter and her passions, from food to her blog to her life in general. My mom won’t even read my blog.

Thank you the other day for commenting on my high raw vegan eats and yoga post. I’m the yoga teacher in this massive bunch of guest posts J’s had.

You have a beautiful family; one I hope to create in my life :) Job well done, Mom.

mom February 11, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Hi Averie,
Thanks so much for your comment, you are such a doll! I’m sad about you and your mom, my mom passed away 35 years ago, she was my best friend – and now I have that great relationship with my kids, yes it is awesome! With you and your darling daughter simply love, love, love her!! When she does crazy things it’s ok to get upset about the “things” but just keep loving her no matter what – I know you will have a terrific relationship! xoxo.

Christine February 11, 2010 at 1:30 pm

I loved those pictures the first time I saw them and I thoroughly enjoyed them again. My Penny does the same thing to me so I have to either get busy training her to “stay” or exercise when she is outside. The problem is they are so darn cute, we don’t have the heart to make them stop. I love reading about you and Janetha — makes me miss my mom so much!

Lara (Thinspired) February 11, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Mama B, you are in such incredible shape!
I need to work on my form with dead lifts, I think. Maybe I need to go slower?

Lily @ Lily's Health Pad February 11, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Mama B, you are too cute!!

mom February 11, 2010 at 3:45 pm

All of you ladies are so sweet and kind! I have loved reading your guest posts, what a great idea our little Neefy had huh?! I’ve got them filed in my outlook so I can get to them when I need a good/new meal or move! Thanks to you all, you are the bombs!!! xoxoxo.

ourhealthybites February 11, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Mamma B, you are so awesome! Love your workouts and thank you SO SO MUCH for my wonderful valentines package. Sending you hugs!!

LC

mom February 11, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Oh I am SO, SO glad it arrived!! Happy V day to you and yours!! xoxoxo……:)

Naomi (onefitfoodie) February 11, 2010 at 5:09 pm

your mom is AWESOME!!! and you two look so much alike and beautiful :)

Holly (The Healthy Everythingtarian) February 11, 2010 at 5:34 pm

I LOVE MOMMA B!!!!!

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) February 11, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Hi Momma Bean! I love the fact that you do HEAVY deadlifts and slow- that just shows how rad and tough you are! Also my fave move is the fall in a pile of jelly on the floor and have the dogs lick your face move- that one is good for abs b/c you’re laughing so hard! :-)

Thanks for giving us the gift of Janetha Bean. I don’t need to tell you what an amazing human being she is. And the apple never falls far from the tree- just sayin.

Susan February 11, 2010 at 8:08 pm

I Momma B!!! I am jealous of your gym, but I think you already know that ;) I bet you could deadlift that turkey like nobody’s business :P

emily (the experimentarian) February 11, 2010 at 8:09 pm

Yay Momma B! I have been waiting for your post :) I love the deadlifts, too! Whoo hoo! xoxo

Kristen B. February 11, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Sue! My mom and her friend are trying starting a woman’s dinner party night where they decide on a meal and everyone makes and brings their part of it to share. I thought of you and thought you might want to do it with them! Let me know and I’ll get the info from my mom when they figure it out. I love the pics with the puppies! Randy is trying to do more cuddling than helping! You must be puppy sitting this week!

mom February 12, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Hey Kristen that would be so much fun (I would have to bring something real easy, like say the water and lemons haha)!! As for the pups, no I’m not puppy sitting, that was from a while ago when Neef and I were trying to work out together, I was laughing so hard I was in tears! They are such fun pups!! She finally gets home tonight and ENGAGED to boot, can you stand it??!!

ProteinGirl February 11, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Wow! Your mom is gorgeous! She looks like a genuinely wonderful, kind person! Plus, she is FIT! You are one lucky girl!

plamarie February 12, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Janeetha! You lil Mom is soo cute! She is tough too! :)

terrid614 February 13, 2010 at 2:29 pm

awwww you and janetha are too cute!! thats awesome that you can workout together and she makes you yummy eats! so adorable!!! thanks for guest post!! ~terri