naps.

by Janetha on December 15, 2009

in meals

so, it was a long day at work.

now it is 7 pm.

i am going to attempt to take a nap.. i am sick and tired.

we will see if i wake up in time to write a post or if i just sleep through the night.

ohhh, bet the suspense is killing you!

Q~

do you take naps? i never, ever do. but i kinda think i need the sleep so i can get better.

xo. janetha b.

Quinn December 15, 2009 at 7:16 pm

I’m typically not a nap person, but every now and then….

Hope you’re feeling refreshed! xoxo

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is December 15, 2009 at 7:18 pm

I never do because they make me more tired…but sometimes there are exceptions!

fightingwithfood December 15, 2009 at 7:28 pm

Aww.. I hope the nap leaves you feeling better!
I love napping, but I hate how I feel when I wake up in the middle of the day – tired and groggy!

Katie December 15, 2009 at 7:32 pm

I take naps every once in a while.

You’re sick you’re allowed to nap all you want missy!!!

Katie December 15, 2009 at 7:36 pm

I rarely take naps because it throws me off…I hate that wake-up-groggy feeling.

But a 7 o’clock nap? I say just go to bed, girl. :-)

Margie December 15, 2009 at 7:41 pm

I love naps. I would take them all the time if I could. But since I work a morning shift, it doesn’t work out very well because I end up staying up to late.

julie December 15, 2009 at 7:47 pm

sleep. i’ll sing you a lullaby.

i napped on the train ride home today. naps are underrated if you ask me ;)

mom December 15, 2009 at 8:07 pm

Yes you DO need the rest! I fell down on the icy driveway last night—I’m sore–I stayed in ALL day! No naps today but I love a doze-around now and again. Take care sweetie I love you xoxo

Susan December 15, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Naps are basically what got me through university. These days I’m a big fan of getting up early to eat breakfast (cause I’m staaaarving at ungodly hours) then drifting back off for an hour or two ;)

Hopefully, you’ll just sleep through the night and feel better in the morn :) xoxo

Erin December 15, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Sleep! Get better.

I don’t wanna see you post til you’re healthy. Got it!

Kristie December 15, 2009 at 8:50 pm

I can NOT nap. I try on rare occasion and usually just end up lying there for an hour. Once in a blue moon I end up falling asleep when I’m completely EXHAUSTED but even that takes quite a bit of effort. Kinda wish I could nap sometimes though. I hope your nap is helping you health up nicely!

Ildie December 15, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Actually I never nap. No idea why. Go get your sleep on though and get better!

I’m getting sick too. It’s a freakin conspiracy I tell you! I better get better before my Vacation or murder may ensue!

buffmuffy December 15, 2009 at 9:22 pm

I just woke up from a nap. it lasted a few hours. i thought it was 6 am but alas it was only 10pm. haha.
-muffy

kbwood December 15, 2009 at 9:25 pm

do i take naps?! hah I LOVE NAPS!!!
but i have trouble finding time to take them..when i do they are off the chain
good luck w. your nap girlfrand!

balancejoyanddelicias December 15, 2009 at 10:29 pm

I guess you’re taking a good nap now, the kind of nap that you specially enjoy when you’re sick. Get better sweetie! :D
I take long naps when I get sick too, those are the best healing medicine!

Carbzilla December 15, 2009 at 11:01 pm

I’d sing you a nighty-night song but that would be weird.

I used to have to take naps all the time and now I have more of a Have to make myself go to bed at night problem. Every once in a while, I’ll need a weekend nap. When I started my new job (3 years ago) I had to nap right when I came home I was so tired from all the brain training.

Rest yourself!
(I didn’t work out tonight if it makes you feel any better. It can’t medically make you feel any better, just sayin’)

Karin December 15, 2009 at 11:57 pm

Feel better soon! I bet a bath in tea would work ;).

I never nap. Ok no that was a lie. I sometimes take naps after very long runs (aka every 10 years).

Tamzin December 16, 2009 at 1:30 am

I hope you better soon!

I never take naps I just can’t sleep unless its night time, even if I’m really tired!

x x

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) December 16, 2009 at 6:06 am

I never USED to take naps, then when my boyf came along he looooves taking naps. Now I am an occasional napper. Sometimes I even nap when he is not around now! Weird.

Feel better!

xo
K

eatolive December 16, 2009 at 6:40 am

i used to nap frequently in college when my schedule was more conducive to napping :) i miss naps! and to think, as children we HATED nap time…

feel better lovepie!

Therese December 16, 2009 at 7:16 am

Awww bean! Feel better hunny!

Looooveeeee you :)

brandi December 16, 2009 at 7:38 am

i hope you’re feeling better after some good rest!!! I love naps, but don’t get to take them very often either.

jenngirl December 16, 2009 at 8:19 am

Oh no, feel better!!!

I don’t usually take naps because I always wake up feeling “blah” for the rest of the day…but if I really need one, then it’s worth it.

Abby (Nibble, Nourish, Run) December 16, 2009 at 8:34 am

I can’t take naps! I never have been able to…so sad…because sometimes I really want to!

Lara (Thinspired) December 16, 2009 at 9:25 am

The suspense is actually killing me. I am very interested in people’s eating AND sleeping habits!

I used to take naps a lot more often when I was in college. Nowadays, if I take a nap, I will struggle to wake up and that is just the worst feeling!

biz319 December 16, 2009 at 9:52 am

I love naps! I could take a two hour nap on a Saturday afternoon, and still go to bed at night – not so for my hubby, it throws him all off.

Hope you got some rest chickie!

Bekah December 16, 2009 at 10:28 am

hahaha geeze and you wrote that massive e-mail amidst a long day of work? I hope it was part of the better half of your day my dear. ;)

ksgoodeats December 16, 2009 at 11:38 am

I RARELY nap! I hope you feel better soon!!

Naomi (onefitfoodie) December 16, 2009 at 12:35 pm

FEEL BETTER!!! I rarely take naps, i always end up being MORE tired than I wasbefore my nap! I would much rather hit the sack early that day!

xoxoxo

Lynn at The Actors Diet December 16, 2009 at 12:51 pm

hope you feel better! i definitely nap if i feel i need it.

Hallie December 16, 2009 at 12:57 pm

I used to be the napping queen…and now I sometimes nap on the weekends but otherwise, not really. I nap sometimes when I’m bored…I figure it’s better to sleep out of boredom than snack!

Angelina December 16, 2009 at 1:31 pm

I’m totally shocked at how many people do NOT take naps! I fit a good nap in anywhere I can! If it happens to be an 8 hour nap, so be it! ;)
Oh and Saturdays… Disco Naps are soooo on!
Some days I seriously consider moving to Spain where siestas are encouraged. Oh, sweet bliss! I love the way the back of my eyelids look!!! :P

Deb (SmoothieGirlEatsToo) December 16, 2009 at 2:41 pm

I napped in college to procrastinate the horror that was studying. Now I have too much to do! I do try try try to get in bed early though. If I stayed awake later, I’m sure I’d find time for a cat nap= with sam of course :-)

dorothy December 16, 2009 at 3:08 pm

i hope you feel better after some rest!!
i never nap because i cant fall asleep in the middle of the day, unfortunatelyy haha

im wathcing dexter season 4 right now on ch131! yes, im a procrastination station- as you put it so well :) thanks so much for introducing me to ch131 i havent been able to find season 4 anywheree and i lved the previous seasons wooooo

Allie (Live Laugh Eat) December 16, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I try not to take naps unless I’m bitchin’ up a storm from being sleep deprived. Otherwise I have trouble falling asleep at night!! Hope you’re feelin’ better, J!

Jenna December 16, 2009 at 5:14 pm

have a great nap chica!

Simply Life December 16, 2009 at 6:02 pm

nope, I can’t take naps. I’m an earlier riser, don’t nap and go to bed early as well :)

inmytummy December 16, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I am totally a napper. I love a good nap!

Holly (The Healthy Everythingtarian) December 16, 2009 at 9:07 pm

feel better my love xoxox

i understand – i never take naps…unless i am totally sick or exhausted. lots of love to you!

Katharina December 16, 2009 at 10:56 pm

I wish I could take naps! Good luck to you lol. Actually, the only places I can take naps are on long car drives OR on the beach (not a good place to pass out).