super spicy.

by Janetha on July 30, 2009

in meals,moves

hey guys! wow, i feel like it has been 3 days since i posted anything but it really has just been a day and a half.  i have been cramming things in left and right (TWSS!)

first off i want to say so sorry that i am behind on all my reading, commenting, blog loving and all that.  my internet was down yesterday and then when i saw my reader was up around 200 i got anxiety and went to the bar instead.  socializing wins more often than not :)  i will slowly but surely catch up~the nice thing is i have 2 or 3 posts to read from all my foodie friends so it is like a treat!

second i wanted to say it was really fun reading about the things people go to your city to do!  and i laughed when some of you answered the brew questions with tea or coffee, so innocent ;)

anywho, where did i even leave off? i have no idea but i do know that i have killer DOMS in both my legs and arms so i must be doing something right!

WEDNESDAY!

meals

oh yes. wednesday morning i had something rather amazing.  something everyone should definately try! i took a cue from alli over at green dog wine and made her infamous spicy oats!! this is one reason i love food blogs.  i would never have come up with this on my own!

• 1/2 cup oats, cooked on the stove
  • 1 morning star sausage patty, crumbled
  • 2 eggs, scrambled
  • a whole slew of frank’s red hot

i added more later.

i was really stoked on this because i didn’t have to add protein powder to the oats since i was getting my protein from the eggs and sausage.  don’t get me wrong, i like protein powder oats, but it is kind of a hassle to make them creamy.  these were super simple and packed with protein!

i am telling you, this was the spicy bowl of breakfast love! <3 eat it. you will not be let down. thanks alli :)

my boyfriend brought me yummy local coffee, the upside of working at the same spot as your dude. this is where we met actually!

my day at work was filled with endless games of minesweeper because the internet was down which also means i couldn’t access the server which also means i couldn’t do any of my work.  geez what did we do before technology?

i actually miss the days before technology.  i think my generation had it made, lots of night games like kick the can and steal the flag, flying kites and riding bikes, prank calls on land lines before caller ID, walking miles to a friends house and it was perfectly safe… now it is all about technology, video games, kids have cell phones, they would rather be inside on the internet rather than outside skinning their knees.  i personally think being a kid in the 80’s was where it was at.

lunch rolled around and i had a protein powerhouse in a bowl.  some of you might look at this and cringe but i was into it.

• 1 can yellowfin tuna
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 1/2 cup garbanzos
  • ranch seasoning
  • mushrooms
  • spinach
  • lots of black pepper
  • heaven

yes you read right, that last ingredient was heaven because that is what was happening in my mouth.

i had a couple mini pitas on the side for stuffing purposes.

after the long, hard day at the office i went home and did something amazing for two long hours.. i folded all of my laundry and put it away.  now i know susan will be impressed by this because she feels my pain and if anyone else knows how i am you know this is a big deal.  so now my room is spotless and will remain that way for approximately 4.487 days.

preworkout fuel was the likely suspects.  except this braeburn was super mis-shapen! it was silly. i giggled.

IMG_2356 oh and i slice my apple with the core when eating braeburns.. i eat the whole thing.

moves

it was upper body workout day and this was vital since i missed my last one.  i did decide to switch a few things up because i was bored with my routine and it is always good to have some variety in my life, no?

5 minute warmup on the elliptical

• 6 @ 30#
  • 15 second rest
  • 12 @ 24#

dumbbell lateral raises

• 12 @ 10#

10 minute cool down on stairmill

the end. you will notice i didn’t do much in between the chest and shoulders. the gym was packed and i didn’t want to lose my spot.  sucks when it is like that, some people are so disrespectful when you are using weights or a bench, you step one foot away and they snake it from you.  oh, i wish i had my mom’s home gym…

i can’t remember my stats but this took 50 minutes~i burned around 250 calories. not much but my HR was not up high at all.

when i mention dumbbell exercises, the weight i mention is the combined weight of both dumbbells, FYI.

meals

dinner was simple but delicious! turkey burger stir fry~ i used broccoli slaw instead of rice because i had a lot of carbs earlier and i made sure to add lots and lots of water chestnuts! i love them.

speaking of water, i have gotten my gallon in every day this week so far! pat me on the back, that is good stuff.

then i made cherry mini cheesecakes because today is national cheesecake day.

after that i had some dessert: 1/2 cup pineapple & 4 strawberries & 1/4 cup PB puffins (the last of my puffins).. so i have 2 boxes of cereal left in my house that i am working on.  i am thinking i shouldn’t buy anymore any time soon.  cereal is really dangerous for me, i could eat a whole box in one sitting and still be hungry.  it tastes amazing but does nothing for filling me up.  just something to ponder… i hate to give up cereal as it is in my top 5 favorite foods but i think i have been taking one too many handfuls from the box lately.

after my dessert i went out with some friends to a bar called the W.  no drinking for this girl, just fun and friends.  i came home about 12:30~called it an early night because of work today~and snuggled with the pups until this morning :)

THURSDAY!

meals

i had a new friend for breakfast!  i know i still have plenty of vitatops in the freezer but while i was at the store yesterday i couldn’t resist buying the bluebran vita muffins so i caved and got a box.  $5.79 for 4 muffins.  dang, so expensive.  so expensive.  but so good.

parfait ala k!

in a glass ala ellie :)

this had layers of fage 0%, bran flakes, fresh blueberries, PB2 and a bluebran vitamuffin.. after eating it i realized it could have used some cinnamon, duh.. everything is better with that spice in my life!

this was just as good as the cherry cheesecakes i brought the co-workers!

i am not cheating this week.  no sugary treats, no extra eats, no nonsense.  yes, girl’s dinner was a small exception, but that does not mean i have to eat every sweet in sight.  actually i was real proud of myself because i usually do some tasting while i bake and i didn’t have one little taste while baking these bad boys.  good job janetha b!

well that is all she wrote.  i have a lot on my plate so i hope i can manage to post/read in blog land.  here is the agenda, for all who care:

• HIIT after work
  • sushi dinner!
  • free concert @ gallivan after work (sonic youth is playing! holler.)
  • work 9 hours tomorrow~blech.
  • lower body workout after work
  • shopping for baby shower gift
  • poker night friday night
  • baby shower saturday
  • turn in guest post to a lovely lady
  • vegan cook off saturday~i might enter if i have time, i hope
  • possibly camping saturday night
  • taste of the nation culinary charity event sunday day
  • celebrate dad’s bday sunday night
  • go see funny people sunday night! looks good

whew, i hope i manage.

questions!

2. do you prefer sweet or savory breakfasts?

3. what was one of your favorite things to do when you were a kid?

xo. janetha b.

lookingforserenity July 30, 2009 at 11:58 am

when I was a kid- my favorite thing to do was swim! you could not get me out of the water for anything, :) haha. your stir fry looks really good :)

Katharina July 30, 2009 at 12:03 pm

I love your parfait AND apples + PB areeee a match made in food heaven. By the way, I enjoyed your recap of your hiking trip :D I want to go hiking, maybe I’ll do that tomorrow? I just need to find a location hehee.

1. Hmm.. I think I can be trusted around anything really. Actually.. you know what’s funny is that I constantly grab frozen fruit chunks from the freezer. They’re so refreshing and they’re really suppose to be for my breakfasts or whatever as convenience lol, but I end up just eating them randomly throughout the days. I continue to buy them and will continue to do so hahaha. I use to be crazy about PB with honey though. Whenever I went to someone’s house they knew what to offer me.. they’d hand me a jar of PB and a jar of honey and a spoon. Maybe I was channeling Pooh Bear? But on a serious note, I don’t really think it’s a good idea to ban anything from the house because that’s giving food too much power. If a food is really that bothersome.. it’s not the food I think that’s the problem, it’s a deeper issue within the person.

2. I definitely prefer sweet.. or sweet AND salty.

3. I use to LOOOOVE collecting random things like rocks, lizards, headbands. Oh and I loved being the president of all the neighborhood kids since the headquarters was my treehouse.

Take care, Janetha! XOXO

buffmuffy July 30, 2009 at 12:11 pm

Yummy looking parfait! And those cheesecakes … omg. i must have one!
1. i cant be trusted around things like really good homeade cookies, cake and frosting esp, salt and vinegar chips, lime tortilla chips… and honey bunnies/honey graham goldfish etc you get the idea. LOL.
2. i prefer sweet. but i like mixed if it is desserts. Salty is good sometimes. i like ot alternate.
3. my fave thing to do as a kid … definitely swim and be outdoors. loved it!

-muffy

Allison July 30, 2009 at 12:15 pm

I’m grinning from ear to ear – maybe it was the TWSS reference – maybe it was because you loved spicy oats – who can say?! :)

Lindsay @ bananaandchocolate July 30, 2009 at 12:16 pm

I’m with you on cereal! It’s way too easy for me to grab a handful or two and not realize it because I don’t get full. I buy it occasionally. I try to mix it with other things like fruit and yogurt so I don’t eat quite so much.

I love fruit with breakfast so I guess sweet. Those spicy oats look pretty good though, I might have to give them a shot.

I loved riding my bike when I was a kid. It seemed like my friends and I could go for miles around our neighborhood.

jenngirl July 30, 2009 at 12:16 pm

There you are!!

1. I know this is totally lame, but I cannot be trusted around fresh, sliced fruit–specifically melons, strawberries, etc. If it’s in the fridge, on the counter, I will eat it. Lots of it. I know, not the worst thing in the world, but it’s my kryptonite ;)

2. Definitely sweet. PB+banana oats all day everday!

3. I loved to ride my bike when I was little. It was no spin class, but it was rather enjoyable if I remember correctly :)

Colleen July 30, 2009 at 12:16 pm

1. I cannot be trusted around baked goodies! I save my baking for other people so I can just have a sample and then get it out of my house. Also, I go through weird spells where I can’t stay away from peanut/almond/cashew butter…usually stress-induced! :)

2. Sweet breaksfasts all the way! Although I will go for an egg every once in a while, but it MUST be accompanied by something sweet.

3. When I was a kid I LOVED playing outside…times never change! :)

Michelle July 30, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Those mini cheesecakes like great! I love your enthusiasm for all the National Days haha ;)

1. I cannot be trusted around peanut butter!! It’s ridiculous how often my spoon goes into that jar :(
and apparently PB Puffins and granola, as those are gone in a matter of days :-P

2. I prefer sweet breakfasts! Oats, smoothie, pb & j on an English muffin etc.

3. My favorite thing to do as a kid was…read! I loved it; I could get through a book a day in the summer! I miss that so much..I still LOVE to read, but it takes a lot longer now (thanks a lot work!). I also loved swimming!!

carolinebee July 30, 2009 at 12:24 pm

I DO not keep sweets in my house, and it’s perfect bc they aren’t around to eat! Then I go to work with the kiddies and eat all their oreos and whatnot :D

I agree- reading and swimming were my top 2 summer faves, still are! Haha oh and I watched Bobby’s World like, every day during summer.

katecooks July 30, 2009 at 12:25 pm

i cant be trusted around some cereal. namely PB puffins. i keep thinking i have willpower, buy a box, and finish it in 3 days. now i just buy them once every few months and call it a day. i USED to be fine rationing out ice cream but i’ve gotten a little carried away with eating straight out of the container lately so i am buying my ice cream in single serve pops and sandwiches and saving the cup of it for froyo trips!

insideiamdancing July 30, 2009 at 12:47 pm

80′s kids rock :D Lol… I feel old in blogosphere, but proud of my 80′s status. Though not the 80′s fashion! LOVE the parfait! YEAH!

1. what food can you not be trusted around? how do you deal with this~do you keep it in your house? do you purchase it every once in awhile? do you stay far far away from it? a few thins… I have zero self-control around vegetables. Sounds weird, but seriously- I buy enough for a week and they are gone in a day. Sugar free stuff is the same (candy, meringues). I DON’T keep them around at all because they cost a fortune and I would eat a ton if I had them. Veggies…eh, at least they are healthy!

2. do you prefer sweet or savory breakfasts? Sweet!

3. what was one of your favorite things to do when you were a kid? playing in the yard, playing in the fields by my house, reading, playing games…technology has ruined it!

Graze With Me July 30, 2009 at 12:54 pm

I’ve been wanting to try spicy oats for a while now but I’ve been too chicken. I think I wanted to see a few more people take the plunge before I tried them myself.

Love your 3 questions btw – here we go!

1) Cereal is my downfall, most often the bite-sized kinds. Oatmeal Squares, Puffins and anything frosted is not allowed in my house at the moment. I think any baked goods qualify as well, which sucks because I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and I don’t because I don’t fell like I can trust myself not to eat it all immediately.

2) Sweet breakfasts. Definitely. But sometimes I go for savory once in a blue moon…

3) This is going to sound stupid but I grew up on a mesa 10 miles outside of a town of 1,200 people so bear with me – a friend and I used to crush red and white rocks to make “blush”. Yeah. I also used to make “forts” out of juniper trees and sagebrush. We’d have picnics and stuff in them. :)

Holly (The Healthy Everythingtarian) July 30, 2009 at 12:55 pm

ahhhh so much goodness to be had…first and foremost, holy busy weekend! have sooo much fun – gosh, is that weird that i really don’t know you but am pretty sure you are a lot cooler than some of my lame friends? haha.

2nd: i need a new toning routine – normally i just rely on yoga for toning, but being so busy, i want a quick weight routine, mostly for abs & arms. whaddya got sista?

3rd: i cannot be trusted around ice cream. one spoonful turns to two which turns to a pint which turns to a…well you get the picture.

4th: SWEEEETTTTT.

5th: play video games. i honestly didn’t have any friends until high school, but i beat the game of diddy kong racing and mario kart. twice.

6th: LOVE YOU – can’t wait to read the guest post! have a fabby day and weekend love!

Kailey July 30, 2009 at 1:34 pm

girl this post is filled with fabulous eats! seriously loving the spicy oats and the turkey burger stir fry :)

I can not be trusted around pizza goldfish. Those things are dangerous to me!

Erin July 30, 2009 at 1:54 pm

questions!

1. Cool Ranch Doritos. We don’t buy them. Ever. The only exception is when I’m sick. Then I allow them. :)

2. I prefer savory. Toast & eggs with hot sauce!

3. catch lightening bugs in the back yard!

Alexandra July 30, 2009 at 2:43 pm

My first post, though I’ve been reading for a while!

1. Most baked goods or pastries, salt and vinegar chips, well-done salsa, and cereal all the way!

2. I mostly do smoothies for breakfast, but savory/salty breakfasts are my ultimate breakfast food. If I could eat an egg sandwich or an omelet on the regular, I probably would.

3. We caught fireflys on the East Coast. Going to the beach on the West coast. Mostly spending unlimited hours in the sun.. making up games.

peanutbutterandjenny July 30, 2009 at 4:02 pm

buahha girlfriend your TWSS was epic… koodos for that one!

1. carrot cake — i swoon…i always make sure to only keep once slice in the house for muahhhh and then give the others to the fam so i don’t go overboard.

2. sweet sweet sweet!

3. going to the diner with my dad on saturday mornings to get omelettes– ah, memories.

Susan July 30, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Damn straight I’m proud of you!! Four days is actually impressive, mine would only make it two :P

We were totally on the same wavelength with the tuna/cottage cheese/garbanzo meals. Sososo good. I was going to stuff mine in pita too, but I accidentally made it too big!

1. I can’t be trusted around cereal either. I went a few weeks without buying it once, but I really missed it! I’m moving it to my top cupboard soon…

2. I like sweet breakfasts. But I’m not against a savoury breakfast for lunch or dinner ;) (if that makes sense…)

3. I actually looooved biking when I was a kid. My friends and I would tear up the town on our bikes, and always end the evening with giant ice cream cones at the local shop.

Cei July 30, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Hmmmm…hot sauce on oats…interesting!!?? I kinda get the egg and sausage bit though!! Could work…I suppose!!? :)

I JUST CAN’T BE TRUSTED AROUND FOOD!!! Cereal is a big craving when it’s in the house…I can not resist cake of any description…in fact leftovers…any leftovers!!? If we have something…and theres just a teeny slice left…it’s mine!!! I just can’t resist!!

I am halfy halfy on the sweet v’s savoury on the breakfast front…and if theres cake needs finishing…thats breakfast sorted!!??

I had a really amazing special childhood…I was given so much freedom…and saw and experienced so much…I don’t really have a favourite thing…being a kid WAS JUST AWESOME!!!

Oh and that salad…looks hot!!! I can imagine it tasted super good :)

lookingforserenity July 30, 2009 at 6:52 pm

my doggies name is zoey! :)

Anne K. July 30, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Man I gotta try those spicy oats! I always see allison make them, too :)

oh my gosh, i love that you listed heaven as an ingredient. girl, you are too funny!

That parfait looks incredible, and I love cheesecake! So so good. Great job for exercising that self-control :D

1) Probably cheesecake as an unhealthy food. I only have it on special occasions. For regular foods, pumpkin and fruit are my kryptonite. I get em anyway though ;)

2) Sweet! Mmmmm

3) I was a huge horseback rider as a kid! I also loved playing pokemon with my friends back in the day. haha!!

Taylor July 30, 2009 at 7:58 pm

MMM Turkey Burger stir-fry sounds amazing!

1. And funny you ask what one food I can’t be trusted to be around…..ICE CREAM! I never buy it, but I bought some and I’ve had a bowl everynight this week. I made myself throw it out tonight :(

2. Def. SWEET!

3. I would go exploring through the woods and catch tadpoles in the creek

peanutbutterprerogative July 30, 2009 at 8:10 pm

mmm i put an egg in my oats recently, but scrambled and with a sausage patty sounds like something i definitely need to try!!!
1. lately peanut butter! i’ve ruled it out for a little but it’ll be coming back soon. i need it back in my life. just in smaller amounts than a jar every two days….yea.
2.both…i like to mix it up! but it is nice to get my sugar in the morning when i can burn it off the rest of the day
3. tag tag tag…laser, flashlight, flag…

Tay July 30, 2009 at 11:07 pm

That looks like my kinda stir-fry!! i LOVE waterchesnuts too. They barely have any flavor, but are sooo great for some reason!

1. For sure ice cream. But I do keep it in the house. But occasionally I’ll go on crazy binges and eat the whole carton in one night. I seem to do better if I have smaller cartons or richer ice creams.
2. Sweet breakfasts for sure!! But they have to be nutrient dense, filling breakfasts (think french toast, pancakes, sweet oats, etc). No pastries for me!
3. I loved to play school and with my American Girl dolls!

WholeBodyLove July 30, 2009 at 11:55 pm

1. Pizza is my kryptonite! Even if it has toppings that I hate, I tend to pick at it until it is destroyed.

2. My breakfasts depend on my mood. I love oats and yogurt messes (usually sweet). But, I also like TJ’s ww English muffins topped with a runny egg!

3. I used to love to rollerblade. During the summer, my friends and I would go for 6 hours at a time!

mia July 31, 2009 at 4:55 am

1.I have the same problem with cereal- love it so much can’t be trusted with it. For awhile I didn’t have it all, but started to really miss and since then I’ve found that not all cereal have that affect on me. I look for 190+ calories, 5g+ fiber, not too much sugar and the cereals tend to keep me satisfied. Unfortunately PB puffins is unsafe territory so for now I stay away from it, at least until i find a way not to devour the entire box.
2.Breakfast is usually the only time when I prefer something savory over something sweet.

Emily July 31, 2009 at 6:23 am

Free sonic youth?! Shut up.

Yess, cheesecake celebration!

1. Raw cashews. Damn.

2. I guess sweet, because it’s basically a rule that I must eat fruit at breakfast. Fruit + shake/smoothie is my favorite.

3. Subconsciously, I think it was scaring my mom. But really, I liked to ride my bike and do monkey bar stunts and practice my gymnastics routines outside. Any activity with the potential for me to skin my knees or concuss my head I seemed to really enjoy.

Big day today! Can’t wait to see your raspberry cupcakes!

Nicole July 31, 2009 at 6:45 am

Lovely eats!! I love the parfait in a glass. Super pretty!

Lara (Thinspired) July 31, 2009 at 7:42 am

1. If I recall correctly, you understand: cereal!
2. Hmmm…good question, probably sweet if that includes fruit and yogurt.
3. Hang out with my older sisters….I thought I was so cool ;)
Happy Friday, lady!

april July 31, 2009 at 8:00 am

What is that called when you do a certain amount of reps with a lower weight, then less reps with a higher weight like how you do upper body?

Those oats look good but my problem is I love sweet breakfasts too much!

elise July 31, 2009 at 9:17 am

i get anxiety when my reader gets high too…haha, i choose coffee as my drink of choice to calm back down though. haha.

those cheesecakes are too cute!!

no cereal in this household. i eat boxes at a time, no moderation whatsoever. if i crave it, i go to get only one servings worth out of the bulk bins.

janetha July 31, 2009 at 9:37 am

test!

buffmuffy July 31, 2009 at 10:40 am

yeah lol…. if i dont make it work im screwed so i guess i have no choice lol

tessa July 31, 2009 at 11:01 am

spicy food for bfast and i usually don’t mix, but i’ve had those kind of oats before and they be BOMB. but usually i stick to the fruity sweet stuff.

foods i can not trust myself around… cereal fo sho. i eat bowl after bowl of that stuff and pretend in my head i just had one, and chocolate… i have been known to get stomach aches with it.

as a kid i was ALWAYS outside, climbing trees, playing in my creek and frolicking in the grass. i was a special child haha!

coco July 31, 2009 at 11:30 am

both spices in oats and heaven in that salad are great ideas!!! :)

1. greens! since I consume a lot of green oats and salads, I try to buy organics.
2. both are okay for me.
3. I don’t remember!

Julie July 31, 2009 at 11:35 am

this post is fun filled man! your workouts are killer. I hate hate hateee the tribal tatooed meatheads who take up mirror space to check themselves out at the gym. effing long islanders.

i cannnn’t be trusted around popcorn! I would consume bowls and bowls and bowls of it!

sweet breakfasts are the way. to. be.

when I was a kid I lovedd playing running bases. haha I don’t know why because I was a fatty fat but I just loved running bases with the fam!

Jamie Walker July 31, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Anything with hot sauce is ok with me – have you tried the Pepper Plant? OMG – amazing hot sauce! Seriously, you must try it if you haven’t already.

janetha August 3, 2009 at 12:50 pm

I havent heard of that hot sauce! I will check it out. Glad you commented~I am going to your blog now :)

ksgoodeats July 31, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Must. Make. Spicy. Oats!

I was a baby of the 80s so I grew up in the early 90s but I feel ya on technology/crazy over protective parents. We had it good when we were youngins’!

Oh my gravy, I loathe laundry! Well done!

Water chestnuts are the BEST!! Love the parfait ;) I posted a picture today just for you!

Angharad July 31, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Girlio; so much goodness up in this business!
Spicy oats sounds SCARY but GOOD. Must try.
80s childhood=best! Staying out til late, playing hide and seek across the neighborhood because it was safe to run around like little gremlins. I was never inside!

Turkey burger stir fry is so pretty! Lovely.

1. Cannot be trusted with ice cream. Take it away. If there is a tub, it will all be consumed at once, vacuum-stylee.
2. Hmmmm. I guess savoury.
3. Games played out and about in the ‘hood: Hide and seek. Knock and run. Sardines. Uber fun.

jocelynsteiber July 31, 2009 at 12:48 pm

You take VitaMuffins to a whole other level…I love it. Make me some please!! haha

xo
Jocelyn

Jessica (jesslikesithot) July 31, 2009 at 1:25 pm

My friend rachel eats the apple core too!! YOU WEIRDOS!! hahahah, totally kidding.

Soooo the spicy oats scare me but sound incredibly delicious all at the same time. If I see you make them again, MAYBE i’ll feel gutsy and try ‘em out! ;)

And, your parfaits always look amazinggg, but ahhh! Vitamuffins/tops are so expensive. Over that sh!t! I know i’ll buy them again though, probably when i’m home for my next break!

1. Don’t give up the cereal! If you love it so much, just work on eating it in a controlled way with snacks! Cereal doesn’t do much to fill me up either, so that’s why it’s perfect with a big yogurt breakfast….or with yogurt as a snack, so that you can get your PROTEIN innn!

2. Since i’m such an oatmeal/cereal & yogurt mess girl…i’m gonna go with sweet.

3. Play barbies. My cousin and I had “barbie marathons” and literally played for hours. Such a joke. hahahah Oh, and in like jr high….I spent way too much time with THE SIMS!

Sarah W. July 31, 2009 at 11:08 pm

I LOOOOOOVE vegan cookoffs!!!!!!!!!!I can’t wait to see you post about it!!!!! Lara and I had a vegan cookoff back in April after Cherry Blossom – I won :-D

Lynn (The Actors Diet) August 1, 2009 at 1:06 am

i realize i’ve been eating ALOT of sweet breakfasts. it’s been a while since i’ve gone savory.